Im thinking about converting to Islam

Lenny The Tramp

a list of people who might influence you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam

how can man say pros and cons, you cant pick an choose parts of a religion you like and dislike

if people give you cons such as you cant eat pork, will no longer convert ??

All im saying is dont let people gass you up, if God is not in your heart...... dont force it and try and make it happen due to others

:/ of course you can pick and choose parts of religion you like and dislike, the majority of Christians do

you should pick your religion on the faith and belief in the fundamentals, if you believe that Jesus was the son of God be a Christian, if you believe Muhammad was a prophet be Muslim and so on

don't choose a religion because you think those people lead better lives because of how they practice religion, just apply their practices to your own life - if you think praying 5 times a day is better for you, if you think not eating pork is better for you, if you think not intoxicating your body is better for you, if you think meditating is better for you - implement these things into your own life, and that goes in the opposite direction as well, if you think certain practices do not benefit you then there is no reason for you to follow them

Mate wtf are you talking about

You should be Muslim because you beleive following the Qu'ran as best you can DOES make you the best possible person you can be

Practising Islam is about trying to lead a better life, and praying 5 times a day, giving thanks to God etc, is part of that

Don't know what your on about tbh

• Upvote 1

Wtf

If you are thinking about it then it's a connection you need to make and you need to do the research and work yourself and find out whats right for YOU, this isn't like buying an iphone fam about pros and cons GTFO

lol fuckin hell, i wrote this exact same thing this morning (changing iphone for games console) but couldn't be bothered to post it.

how can man say pros and cons, you cant pick an choose parts of a religion you like and dislike

All im saying is dont let people gass you up, if God is not in your heart...... dont force it and try and make it happen due to others

:/ of course you can pick and choose parts of religion you like and dislike, the majority of Christians do

NO YOU CANT

You can not pick and choose a religion based upon its pros and cons, which best fits your lifestytle

i see us not agreeing so we will have to disagree to agree

• Upvote 1

NO YOU CANT

You can not pick and choose a religion based upon its pros and cons, which best fits your lifestytle

i see us not agreeing so we will have to disagree to agree

nah my argument isn't on choosing a religion based on its pros and cons

its that you can choose not to follow certain parts of what your religion teaches based on what you believe doesn't apply

Watch some Dr Zakir Naik Videos on youtube , he doesnt throw you into the deep end with islam when he talks, hes lectures you at a decent enough pace and gets alot of good information out in hes talks (especially for non muslims to listen to).

Go at a pace that your comfortable with and you will eventually come to your own conclusions.

are you joking?

As a non muslim , trying to understand more about islam. Watching Zakir Naik videos helped me alot to understand more about certain things.

He puts things into a very good perspective and comes across well and gets the point across..

I personaly cant even see why you felt the need to quote me though tbh. was pointless.

Pro's and Con's please. No Kuffur

How can you decide to believe in a religion by listing pros and cons? That's not the way faith works. You're not deciding what new car to buy, you're giving your whole being to a new belief system.

Become a Christian instead, your salvation (unlike in Islam) will be assured.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4