Tattoos

CarltonLeach

very undecided about tattoos

on the one hand i see some that i think suit people and think "yeah, thats cool" but more often than not, i see the,m and think..wtf

met a hostess at the mirage on holiday last year who has a sick half sleeve in colour, proper sexy bitch also, latina, really added something interesting to her

got my star sign scorpio (the M symbol) with Scorpio (writing) going through it on my peck... got it done in turkey when i was 17 and still looks FRESH like i got it done yesterday...seen soo many peoples' look faded within months of having them done id have to get a lot of info on different tattooist before having another 1..it's there for life i'll pay extra money for quality

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lal Hardy's New Wave in Muswell Hill... love, love, love their designs & the ink they use is amazing!

http://www.newwavetattoo.co.uk

2 tatts. No regrets. I wanted to get one more dedicated to my mum, but my friend catted the design so I llowed it.

I got one on the side of my arm saying - O Nyame Nti (Because of God).

& one on my butt cheek saying - Oww!

• Upvote 1

Lal Hardy's New Wave in Muswell Hill... love, love, love their designs & the ink they use is amazing!

2 tatts. No regrets. I wanted to get one more dedicated to my mum, but my friend catted the design so I llowed it.

ye?

very undecided about tattoos

on the one hand i see some that i think suit people and think "yeah, thats cool" but more often than not, i see the,m and think..wtf

Pretty much my feelings on tats, as for me I'd like to get both my sleeves done since I have the ideas in mind but then I wonder if they'd suit me or will I regret them, or just do half my left arm.

Also tribal tats are gay!

Girlfriend has a few, they suit her and look very good.

ye?

i can confirm, wag1 rhi rhi owwwwwwwww

/

got scales on my right hand, an music note on my left

booked my sleeve for my bday next month, Tuff Ink

gettin suttin like dis

25451720733364015151488.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1