Tattoos

CarltonLeach

LOL at worrying about grand children seeing saggy tattoos or anyone else for that matter *rolls eyes*

Why are people so concerned with things you do to your OWN body? Concentrate on yourselves. Each to their own and that.

My tattoos are on parts of my body that are easily hidden. So I don't know who I'm showing off my body to in my old age?

• Downvote 2

ay any pics of that "oww" on your batty

and what made you get it done

No.

Started off as a joke. My girls would slap my butt and say oww. Plus my love for Max. Care not what anyone thinks about it... I love it. The people who have love for the wave appreciate it so meh.

Yea i like that tattoo!

<_< <_<

ay any pics of that "oww" on your batty

and what made you get it done

No.

Started off as a joke. My girls would slap my butt and say oww. Plus my love for Max. Care not what anyone thinks about it... I love it. The people who have love for the wave appreciate it so meh.

Lol. Fucking jokes.

I wanna see it.

NO SEND

but lol @ taking any girl seriously with a tat of 'owww' and on her bum cheek at that

typecasted urself there madam

LOL each to their own. Some people won't get the joke or even like it. I was told by a particular person that it was tacky & I shouldn't do it but he liked it when he saw it. I had my reasons. Doesn't mean I'm not a serious person. Shouldn't judge a book by it's cover tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1