Eurogamer Expo topic

Creed Diskenth

you man cmon

was there touts outside?

There wasn't when i went yesterday. Thank god i went yesterday and not Friday-Sat-Sun

It wasn't too packed yesterday but i know the weekend will be a madness queuing to play certain games.

Counter Strike was on pad so we allowed it :lol:

mic man if you go tommorow i suggest first thing you do is jump on that console line estimated 40k people coming on sat nd sun :lol:

one guy i asked about counterstrike said its exactly the same game but looks so much cleaner and realister compared to the last one i think its 1.6

Sega need to stop makin sonic games tbh in the new edition the most different thing is the screen changes from panaromic to action nd some other crap

I preferred last year

too much queuing up, came like a theme park.

CS on pad was woeful never doing that again. Though they gave you a code for the beta which comes out next month on the PC and a free CS tshirt which was a plus

SFXtekken looked good deffo jumping on that.

The retro corner was totally sick, the nostalgia was a lot

Someone explain what these console things are?

Its basically blockbuster in your front room, imo is for people who couldnt afford next gen consoles or want games on the go.

You rent games( or buy them online dont quote me) and it either streams or downloads to the console/harddrive then you play the games if you are playin online multiplayer on their dedicated servers which will probably be decent. I personally wouldnt fuck with it waiting in the queue for an hour/ nd a half to get it isnt really worth it. It wont be great unless people jump on it in the thousands and stop usin their xboxs/ps3s or it will be one of them ones when u go online and like 50 people are about. Also if your home internet aint fibre optic youll be waitin 2-3 days to download games after payin to borrow it for a month....... fuck dat shit.

• Upvote 1