Eurogamer Expo topic

Creed Diskenth

Tried it (you get it for free for 3 months if ure on BT) it works very well tbh. Loaded it up, clicked Batman, it booted in seconds and I was playing. No input delay or framerate drops etc and im only on about 6mbit. You can use 360 controller instead of the gas one they give you. If they get new games on release day then I would probably try it out

Both the single and multiplayer was good imo, they should have done conquest mode so people can use jets etc but i understand why they didnt. Queue was mad for BF3, but I could play COD anytime i wanted. (Need to take into account it was spec ops and i went on thursday) COD just felt the same, but yeh I guess if ur a COD guy 15 mins on a beta version isnt going to make you change sides.

Beta is out on the 29 anyway so we will have better opinions then.

• Upvote 1

It was good, I do not usually go to these things but I went with a group of heads and we got that on live package that they were giving away, its okay its not fabolous but it does have potential but I would rather get it free (like I did) than pay for it.

Played battlefield 3 and like it, I didnt touch Arkham City because I cant do a quick ting on games like that I need quality time but we all know Ill end up getting it anyway.

Ninja Gaiden was live but what was really impressed with was the guy with the retro arcade games corner, I had a good convo with him and he basically does all of it himself, has controllers which he makes that also work on pcs, which resemble those original arcade controllers and also makes arcade machines laced with the boards that have 100s of games on em.

It was fun for me but it was also business and time well spent.

I am yet to really spend a good while with my On live thing and properly break it down, when I do ill get back to you but what I will say is more on the development side of it if you are a games designer or even animator then ON LIVE is gonna be the conduit to a lot of underground games and that will be VERY good for you. Its gonna come like the rinse fm of computer game development as more people who are making games independently are gonna be able to tap into the market without competing with bigger companies.

Truss this On Live thing is a good look.

i havent played the previous ones but skyrim to me looked like a lord of the rings game tbh so i didnt stick around but it must have been something special because it had the most people around it all weekend

You not played Oblivion ?

i havent nah ive been slacking havent touched any game since street fighter 4 came about ill catch up this holiday

• 10 months later...

Yeh ill be back there again

We have to link up there

:Y:

Cool

Might check it out but more last minute have not been Earls court since Live 96, when Tekken 2 on PS1 was all the rage and N64 was some 2 hour wait to play for 15 minutes

When I went last year it wasnt too bad. The was a massive queue to get in, but they managed it well and we got in quickly. The only game I had to wait a long time for was to play BF3 multiplayer. I guess it depends on the day you go though, the weekend days are busy I guess.