Give up or keep at it?

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

So a few weeks ago me n my boy standing in a que to top up oyster

Some ting calls my name from behind me.. I look around is a ting from college days .. Next to her is this piff lighty that also went college but I never spoke to her

22s we all go cinema

Ting that I knew is assuming me n her are gonna b back at it.. However the lighty has me mesmerised n we really hit it off

End of d film me n d lighty take a walk leaving my boi n the other ting together [they r not attracted to eachother at all]

Me n this girl had a great time together at the expense of our friends. she seems proper on me aswell.. But obviously the other ting is jealous at this point n starts causing comotion sp. So the night ends for us

Anyway wat I'm getting at is this girl won't link me.. Is bcoz of her bredrin n me having history

Yet she stil talks to me regular via skype n fone.. Shud I b persistent or jus give up?

She has theeeeeeeee biggest smack off n a pretty face.. Kind off a bait ting in d ends although she is bait not many man that no her have beat it so she is kinda stoosh...

Wud u chase a losing race?? Bearing in mind she has a body n a bit wiv matching face n real hair! Yes real long hair

Reason y I wudnt @ luca toney

She's always gonna get attention no matter how on smash u hav it she wil sway from u eventually

Nah I hear you G, been in the same situation myself.

If she is a hoe she will stray, it's not anymore complicated than that.

Guest M12 Part 2

Wat is the definition of a hoe tho?

For me this may sound fukd but I have this mentality that every girl is a hoe until she prooves me otherwise..

No offence to any VIP chik

at least your right about one thing

For me this may sound fukd but I have this mentality that every girl is a hoe until she prooves me otherwise..

once a chick opens her leg to a second d*ck while still opening for d*ck one thats when she become a hoe,

once a chick opens her leg to a second d*ck while still opening for d*ck one thats when she become a hoe,

so girls beating on the first link, always linking new man, beating man on the sly because they know what they are doing is whorish behaviour, barebacking man they haven't known more than a couple days, always going clubbing looking for d*ck, lipsing randoms, sexually explicit language/open about talking about their experiences and general lack of respect for their bodies doesn't make them a hoe?

most of them don't get love from family so they need to feel wanted or are just busted and greatful for attention from my experiences, fucking slaggy idiots