Footballer "under investiagtion" for not just playing footy

MARVELL

mpro_nathan_eccleston_263X.jpg

Dont really care if its in the sports room already . 9/11 isnt a sport

Nathan Eccleston, a striker for Liverpool is under investigation after posting on Twitter his views on 9/11. The 20 year old player posted:

“R.I.P all 9/11 victims my thoughts are with their family’s and all those that was affected by this tragic accident!”

“I ain’t going to say attack don’t let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it. #OTIS.”

Liverpool to investigate 9/11 tweet from Nathan Eccleston

Liverpool are investigating striker Nathan Eccleston for comments on Twitter that suggested the 11 September attacks were not the work of terrorists.

A tweet that has since been taken down said: “I ain’t going to say attack don’t let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it. #OTIS.”

OTIS reportedly stands for Only the Illuminati Succeed.

The 20-year-old has made nine first-team appearances for Liverpool.

A club statement said: “The club takes this matter extremely seriously and senior club officials have informed Nathan Eccleston that we are undertaking an investigation into the circumstances surrounding these postings and will decide on an appropriate course of action.”

Eccleston, who has over 39,000 followers on the social-networking site,
: “If you don’t like what I have to say un follow me!! Some things get took way out of context…”

It seems that we prefer celebrities to get their tits out, cheat on their wives ,fuck hoes, turn to drink and drugs and tell sob stories about how they're being chased by papZ, cos the moment one of them decides to have an opinion politically people turn on them. as lame as i think the pseudonym OTIS is, and thats not really their style...it is still funny how the two biggest manson whores in HH used this same psudonym for their single. Them double meanings there...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

His owners are American. So it was a bit dim, and he deleted which shows guilt IMO.

no it doesnt show guilt it was bcos of the stupid media response.

He deleted it before any media could have written a story...

now i see why u get cussed for being such a cluessless c*nt in the sports room. do u not have common sense

WHAT STOPS HIM FROM HAVING DELETED COS SOMEONE CLOSE TO HIM CALLED HIM OR MSGED HIM ABOUT IT, AS THE SHEEPLE WERE ALREADY RETWEETING IT AND CUSSING....EH???

IS SAS GOING TO BLOW THIS YEAR?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Scumbag rat faced c*nt. Should have his contract cancelled and play out the rest of his career at Accrington Stanley.

He has an opinion and he voiced it,

I saw it at the time and knew he was going to get loads of abuse for it but I respect the fact bitches marinating in fake tan, marbella and bottles of goose aren't all he spends his time thinking about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Scumbag rat faced c*nt. Should have his contract cancelled and play out the rest of his career at Accrington Stanley.

He has an opinion and he voiced it,

I saw it at the time and knew he was going to get loads of abuse for it but I respect the fact bitches marinating in fake tan, marbella and bottles of goose aren't all he spends his time thinking about.

His owners are American. So it was a bit dim, and he deleted which shows guilt IMO.

no it doesnt show guilt it was bcos of the stupid media response.

He deleted it before any media could have written a story...

now i see why u get cussed for being such a cluessless c*nt in the sports room. do u not have common sense

WHAT STOPS HIM FROM HAVING DELETED COS SOMEONE CLOSE TO HIM CALLED HIM OR MSGED HIM ABOUT IT, AS THE SHEEPLE WERE ALREADY RETWEETING IT AND CUSSING....EH???

IS SAS GOING TO BLOW THIS YEAR?

If I put something out on my twitter and I see nothing wrong with it, I'm going to stand by it. I ain't oing to delete it cos if thats my thoughts, thats my thoughts and if you dont like it unfollow me. Your currently arguing for a man that is probably going to go on to apologise...

Your last line shows me you've lost. Smh.

• Downvote 1

same thing happened to rashard mendenhall (nfl) when he tweeted this after the bin laden ''death''

“What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side...,”

actually lost his sponsorship deals

______>>>> westerners and their society since 9/11