"Winter Wifeys"

Guest chap44uns

I have used the term in the past because its something I noticed years back but I wouldnt go as far to say its a wifey thing, during the winter is cold and most people want to stay in their yard with SOMEONE, women usually wanna lock a man down while its cold, a man with a car and his own place stays winning during winter (most of the time) during the hotter periods of the year its the new draft pick. Its been this way for ages.

• Upvote 1

phonecharger You got it twisted

certain man might want a wifey when it becomes winter, yes

but that doesn't mean come summer You're gonna lock Your wifey because it's summer now and she's a winter wifey, that's a d*ckhead ting

hmmm yeah

i guess some guys just add a few more links to the rotation and or demote said wifey (break up get back together). Dumping a girl for summer is a d*ckhead thing I dont think people do that intentionally but things like fizzle out cos man and woman start looking elsewhere cos the sun turned them fool.

You're bothered about whether or not Your potential wifey has a sky tv subscription?

You want them kinda girls who come home, and have the whole day's tv recorded on their skybox and watch tv till they go bed yeah?

seen

cosign the no pets though. houses can be filthy, especially if they have cats