Pussy Whipped Effect

tino

lol

My boy got with a chick a bit back and just seemed to lose his drive.

He rang me last week all energised talking about getting stuff done and i was thinking what's up with him then he tells me hes split up with his chick and it was for the best blah blah blah

I don't even need to say what happened next

Video brought back some vivid memories of one of my dons back in the day. Man used to bring his chick everywhere & if she wasn't there his forever on the phone talking or texting her.

How can we go out one time on a strickly man dem night out in Leeds only to see his chick in the same club? Not only that man starts talking about he never invited her but 'you man do you ting tho yeah, I'll just jam in the rnb room.'

/

I feel for you flojo lol, I really do even tho I'm laughing. It's a laugh of back in the day pain.

In conclusion if & when one of my dons falls into that 'whipped lane' then I'd rather their consistent with it.

Nothing worse than the on & off whipped dons.

but seriously... u are with your "WIFEY" and your boy calls up and says lets go out... shes not a link or a hoe, she is your wifey... so how is that bros before hoes...?

Im contradicting myself coz my boy a while back did the same thing... he was banging out his wifey all the fucking time, and whenever i wanted to do suttin or go rave hes like "arghh im chillin wid the wifey uno fam" ...

FFS

I hear what your saying in the last paragraph....if she is ur wifey...then do ur thing...chill with her, do whatever...cause thats wife

but when your boys want to check u....and ur constantly locking them off...making up excuses...that cant run...come like ur wife is telling u who u cant roll with

If person is experiencing a mad family emergency/trouble or we've had beef....then maybe u wont hear from them as frequently....thats understandable

only guys I've seen this happen to are them ones that cannot get a girl to save their life, and any chance with a 6 up has to be taken.

lol @ Goddaz's RNB room guy. only thing that would make that worse would be to have him and his girl tagging along, at least he took her to the side and let You man carry on doing Your thing

I Am Not Him, the point was, he had plans with his boys from the day before that he dropped for the girl.

• Upvote 1

If you ring your boy and hes with his girl u shud never expect him to up and leave her unless its something drastic.

If you make plans with your boy and he says he cant on whatever day cos he made plans with his girl thats normal.

But if you make plans give it the go ahead and on said day he is with his girl and makes excuses thats deeeeep

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

what annoys me is when bredrins get some new ting and get all p*ssy whipped

u cant get hold of them no more even for prior planned arranmgements like HOLIDAY!!

its normal to make plans wid ur girl yes, but when u cancel at last minute or just do silly things cos u got a girl

then suddenly remember ur bredrins when u suspect she's a slag or want some info.....or she dumps u.

we banned one of such Pwhippies from poker nights for almost 6 months cos of such bullshit . i remember one beggin me to get him an up to date African Rnb mixtape cos he was dating this nigerian girl. i cdnt get it and he locked me off..

out of the blue he was all friendly few months later..

only guys I've seen this happen to are them ones that cannot get a girl to save their life, and any chance with a 6 up has to be taken.

Moretime it is the desperate niggaz.

I had a friend, his draw game was kinda high, get nuff gal but them girls would then inturn lock him off when they realised he was a simple nigger, too laid back, no prospects etc...

He was struggling to get something locked down.

1 ting he had locked down sent him a long email about his lack of ambition etc... locked him off.

So he met a simple girl like him, no prospects etc... shut her down, always with the girl.

Remember he was supposed to roll 1 night, end up making excuses cos he was with her, must have felt bad invited us to bowling with her and her family lol.

this is what happens when your girl is TOO separate from your friends, you cant trust your girl around your friends, ya girl is too stuck up and thinks the world revolves around her, the guy is too paranoid that his girl is unhappy for a brief moment AND you likely aint got that many options.

in regards to the basketball part.

• Upvote 1

MOST man would go on the same for their girlfriend as its your girl BUT the flash point of the relationship is how the girl reacts.

Does she make a fuss and say "yeah i want a cooler" or does she say "nah its cool babe you stay on the court ill get the drinks, what do you want? a grape soda or a water?"

when THAT happens its bless,

fuck a bitch that just sits and expects to be looked after like a child too many chicks like that and thats when arguments occur.

Ill also add SOME guys who are usually on point may do this on the odd occasion but not cos they whipped because they did something to piss the girl off and they are trying to make it up to her and tread on egg shells, I notice the mandem are missing that part out, (yeah that part the part where YOU took the piss and your girl is RIGHTFULLY pissed off with you).

EVERY ONE HERE DONE DID THAT IN THEIR LIVES WITH EVERY GIRL THEY HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH.

• Downvote 1

One of my girls gets d*ck whipped easily.

It's annoying.. when she's got her man you don't see her,

Were not so close anymore... I'm not a side friend thanks.

heard so many girls say this but what i hear about the girls who complain (like you did) is that the girls with a man graduate from the general circle they used to be in, I have come across women who moved on from their old friends who were and still are on some *ahem* slackness, and those girls left in the slack category are doing just that........ slackness and its them chicks saying "oh she forgets about her friends when she finds a man wah wah wah.

Not you soca but im just saying............

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1