Pussy Whipped Effect

tino

As people get older they generally spend less time with friends and more time with their partner, thats just how it goes.

Me personally im with him most nights so if i get a call from friends or my cousins to do something last minute im going and even if i can't be bothered he tells me to go, vise versa. I hate it when people act like they are spending quality time together when its 5 out of 7 nights they spend quality time watching tv, eating and playing rumpy pump.

People fall so head over heels they lose sight of reality, like their girl is too beautiful or their man has such a high status they must hold on as tight as they can resulting in no one else playing a part in their lives anymore. Evidently that person comes to resent the cause and the relationship breaks down.

You have to find a balance, make time for everyone and not let people down who have always been around you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As people get older they generally spend less time with friends and more time with their partner, thats just how it goes.

Me personally im with him most nights so if i get a call from friends or my cousins to do something last minute im going and even if i can't be bothered he tells me to go, vise versa. I hate it when people act like they are spending quality time together when its 5 out of 7 nights they spend quality time watching tv, eating and playing rumpy pump.

People fall so head over heels they lose sight of reality, like their girl is too beautiful or their man has such a high status they must hold on as tight as they can resulting in no one else playing a part in their lives anymore. Evidently that person comes to resent the cause and the relationship breaks down.

You have to find a balance, make time for everyone and not let people down who have always been around you.

For real. You can't spend all your time with your partner, forget about the people who were there before... then expect them to still be around when you break up smh.

It's amazing to see the type of people this shit happens too aswell.

Like some people you expect it because they were always just anything.

But some talk the talk, even ask you why so and so spends all his time with his girl, then when they meet someone same shit lol.

Can't take them man serious.

For real. You can't spend all your time with your partner, forget about the people who were there before... then expect them to still be around when you break up smh.

^^Basically

Im normally forgiving in most situations....just depends on how close you are as friends.

But if its constantly happening with the same person....where they meet someone...then you dont hear from them in months...even years or if its a case of you not being able to contact them anymore...then locking them off is justified

this to a certain extent also....but as long as the individual does not forget about about their friends

and a half pmsl

anyway my all partners have been cool with my friends so it weren't really a thing for us to all do something and likewise i would meet her friends and we would be cool

so i've never experienced the separation of friends and girlfriends because to me it's important everyone is on the same wave and can get along just makes life easier

as someone said spending time with your girl

no problem

locking off your friends to spend time with a girl especially a new girl is the problem because inevitably she will lock you off then who will you go running back too

also hate when guys invite there girls somewhere or there girl forces themselves into a situation where its meant to be just a mandem ting, this happens when either or both parties are insecure about leaving there partner alone.

the only times your girl should be with you and your boys is on your birthday/hospital bed/some achievement ceremony..... even then my last birthday i told my girl "look aint seen some of my bedrins for a while... so invite a couple friends so you dont feel alone at any point" that way i can do my ting with my girl but when im with the mandem shes not clinging on or sitting there on her ones

hate seeing a group of guys and 1 girl or even worse a group of girls and 1 guy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1