Supply and demand......

Kim

Well basically, im looking to buy cheap products from over seas then bring them here to sell.

Now, i know this is quite long and complicated but i feel just before the running to christmas its tjhe perfect time to make a few quid.

all im asking to do here is list some products which you know do well, or what u think we need.....

if you want to help be serious safe.

You yourself said your looking to make some quick money in the run up to christmas.

Big companies are different and put a lot of time and money into buying products. For the average Joe this isn't feasible.

Its just advice, at the end of the day you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do #hodgetwins.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I was watching one of them channel 4 learning zones years ago when I was a bum was about Camden Market and people who had stalls there one girl was a clothes designer she used to get her clothes made in England but it got to expensive so out sourced to china like with most things if you know what your doing should not be a problem

Last place I worked though and 3 massive parcels of stationary done 2 were fine but one was incorrect was for a school in hong kong and we needed the staionary ASAP for a conference so we had to some longness to get it replaced collected etc

You yourself said your looking to make some quick money in the run up to christmas.

Big companies are different and put a lot of time and money into buying products. For the average Joe this isn't feasible.

Its just advice, at the end of the day you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do #hodgetwins.

do u even know the products im wanting to sell no?

so how do u know its not feasable?

Where are you looking to sell, online? or Market Stalls etc?

I was buying and selling late last year/ early this year and imo did quite well, but gave up due to not having enough time,

Also how much money have you got to invest?

In the run up to Christmas, cheap items like Christmas Stocking and what not sell well, all depends on how much you are looking to spend though.

China is a 50/50 depending on what you are getting, with them they are friendly when discussing business once they have your money you are at there mercy.... You could ask for 20 white trainers and 5 black trainers, they might mess up your order and send you 10 white trainers and 15 black trainers with some of them containing two left feet. when you goto contact them back they might ignore you