Anyone Here Into History

Aquaman

timebomb coming with that arab claptrap. please provide more than wiki DNA facts as well.

the moorish picture you showed was an africoid man

There is alot of confusion about berbers as well. i have even read that berbers were WHITE, and referred to as barbarians by the African moors.

the name has changed over the centuries to depict different races and cultures, however proving black african presence in north Africa goes beyond arguing about berbers and moors.

i will agree that North africa is the most mixed part of africa due to its proximity to two continents and history of those areas

but to claim that they have always been distinct and separate from other africans is just euro/arab nonsense from cultures who have leeched onto african history.

WHAT IS SUB SAHARAN AFRICA ??? WHAT ABOUT WHEN THERE WAS NO SAHARAN DESERT WHO WAS THERE AND WHAT WERE THE PEOPLE CALLED?

• Downvote 2

TIme bomb is just being ignorant from when he rejects that africans have a historical link to the ancient egyptians he doesnt see that divide and rule applies to history too: divide their history and they become territorial, not knowing how they are connected.

Berbers also look ethiopian, some look dark black like a senegalese. who said they must all look like you?

some berbers are in Mali, and Niger (so called subsaharan africa), they are cousins of the touregs and Fulanis found in Gambia, niger, mali, nigeria, and cameroon.

when you are ignorant of all african history you cant know how you are connected to other tribes and know about migration etc.

you talk as if  so called 'sub saharan' africans arent also distinct from each other. The south african zhosa speaking tribe looks distinct from the yoruba or senegalese. Ethiopians also mixed with arabs, and asians, are they less african?

read this article and share your thoughts.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-appearance-of-the-original-berbers-according-to-european-perceptions-by-dana-marniche/

this breh is a berber, not all of them look like you

15d6xyv.jpg

• Upvote 1

Marvell talking out his ass again cos hes so fixated with this whole arab daemon thing.

I wasnt talking about skin colour or facial features, i was talking about dna. Find a black man in algeria, in london he'd just look like any black guy, take his dna and he would be much closer to me than any black guy here. When scientists (yes daemon ones) categorise races through their dna, berber people are different from black even if they look black.

Anyway cant be bothered with this discussion anymore, point is moors were a great african civilisation of north african muslims.

And to answer my first question, ive since found out a moor was sent to america by the portuguese and explored it for 8 years.

You know there is much variety in the peoples of Afrika. They say that there are more variety in certain Afrikan groups than there are between Scandinavians and Spanish, but no1 says Spanish and Scandinavians are a separate race from one another.

The same way you have various shades of Afrikans from Very dark like the Sudanese, to very light like the Khiosian (sp) from Souther Africa (south africa) , they are all Africans.

Why must the Berbers be another seperate 'race' from ''sub-saharan'' Africans?

Are chinese, indian and saudi people the same race cos theyre all asian?

Im african, dave is african, we are not the same race, that is fact.

dont let the man split us up mayne

we brothers

150px-Fist.svg.png

dave is black by colour only

he is whaite

you my brother mayne

i still love you