Showdown at the UN...palestinian vote

MARVELL

Palestinian leaders today will request to apply for statehood today at the UN general assembly.

This will give them greater rights, and a seat at the UN.

of course the devils that run Israel have been trying everythign to threaten them not to apply

they already have Tombama in their pocker as he made a pathetic speech yesterday saying that there should be no palestinian application without israel's approval and that america will Veto their application.

EU and US saying they should NOT apply for it (even though the same france, UK US have been parading the world talking about supportign freedom and opression in the mid east)

Russia and China backing palestine's application and about 2/3 other countries.

saw on press TV today one jewish guy sayign he has the "most legal document document, and oldest documented original claim to the land of israel, and its in the bible"

some any khazar eastern european convert to judaism who doesnt even speak hebrew claiming his people were there 5000 years ago.

2012 WW3 countdown begins

• Upvote 1

This whole situation is a joke and crying shame Palestine are doing things legit yet obama the puppet is saying they want them to go to the negotioation table. USA are likely to abstain from voting uk will follow suit

My question is when it was oil rich libya we heard none of that reteric. Imperialist scum the lot of them

Fuck isreal some evil fuckers

Did you see them illegal west bank settlers burning the Palestine flag

How can isreal flout so Many international laws and get blys shits foul

Also American elections are coming up they are doing that pre election shit and it kicks off in Florida aka Jew heaven so they are against anything Palestinian Obama knows this so man won't back nothing

I'm on my phone ATM so this is coming across as a rambling when I get on a pc will write my full views

• Upvote 1

This whole situation is a joke and crying shame Palestine are doing things legit yet obama the puppet is saying they want them to go to the negotioation table. USA are likely to abstain from voting uk will follow suit

My question is when it was oil rich libya we heard none of that reteric. Imperialist scum the lot of them

Fuck isreal some evil fuckers

Did you see them illegal west bank settlers burning the Palestine flag

How can isreal flout so Many international laws and get blys shits foul

Also American elections are coming up they are doing that pre election shit and it kicks off in Florida aka Jew heaven so they are against anything Palestinian Obama knows this so man won't back nothing

I'm on my phone ATM so this is coming across as a rambling when I get on a pc will write my full views

as long as they still apply so that the US actually vetoes against a cry for freedom and democracy it loves to preach about.

if they back down at the last minute, then it will show that they too aint ready to rumble politically and prefer to be burning flags and throwing stones at tanks.

• Upvote 1

It's funny, at the Republican nominee debate last night, the GOP candidates all said that Obama has sold out on Israel and that he hasn't done enough for them.

He is actually portrayed as a Palestinian sympathiser in a lot of America, whilst we clearly see him as being weak on the issue.

And yeah with it being 2012 elections soon, don't expect Obama to piss of those who bankroll America any more than he already has.

The days of diplomatic wrangling – much behind the scenes but some on the open stage of the UN general assembly – have resulted in a compromise. Abbas will submit his application, but any vote will be put on hold to allow for fresh attempts to revive peace talks.

Palestinian sources say they believe Washington has bullied several security council members, including Portugal, into withdrawing their support for the Palestinian move by threatening to withhold support in financial institutions for its stricken economy, and Bosnia, over its opposition to Kosovo being admitted to the UN.

Palestinian officials believe Nigeria is no longer certain to vote in their favour, while there are also questions about the position of Gabon and Colombia.

One senior Palestinian official said the US was "playing a really nasty game".

SMH

Nigeria, ghana, and most west african countries are fucking pussies anyway

they have big mouths but zero action. once white man says jump they will

The problem with America's influence. If you dont back them they wont help you.

Getting rich is probably more important to these countries than supporting palestine

Getting rich is probably more important to these countries than supporting palestine

the problem with those countries is they should realise they dont need america's help as much as they beleive they do

there are many other countries more than willing to take america's place in terms of trading.

and as if Mobil and Texaco will tell nigeria : yeh we wont drill no more oil..we're leaving.

the usual "help" these p*ssy countries rely on from the west is always mainly miltiary

so they are looking at that... no military help to continue killing your people, not about getting rich, when they already are

the problem with those countries is they should realise they dont need america's help as much as they beleive they do

there are many other countries more than willing to take america's place in terms of trading.

and as if Mobil and Texaco will tell nigeria : yeh we wont drill no more oil..we're leaving.

the usual "help" these p*ssy countries rely on from the west is always mainly miltiary

so they are looking at that... no military help to continue killing your people, not about getting rich, when they already are

you arent in their shoes so you dnt know

the last time a man tried to oppose the us govt and unite africa he was overthrown, demonized and exiled and probably assasinated

See: Dr Kwame Nkrumah

you arent in their shoes so you dnt know

the last time a man tried to oppose the us govt and unite africa he was overthrown, demonized and exiled and probably assasinated

See: Dr Kwame Nkrumah

i dont need to be in their shoes. its obvious.

no need to unite africa, start at home first.

and he was overthrown by his own people yes? so is it america that is so powerful or ghanians are so stupid? you choose.