Girls playing games with signals

There are some man I know that take any gesture from a girl as

"she's bang on me cuz, I swear"

Me, I'm the opposite, don't see signs well, know I've missed nuff chances through this aswell.

I ain't blind though, 1 girl on FB from Liverpool, asking about t-shirts and shit, sent her to the site.

Keeps messaging me saying what should she get blah blah.

Then sends me a message

"Here's my number babe 07944 566 ***, text me and I'll tell you want t-shirt I want x"

lol I gave that 1 air, I know she woulda try deny it if I came at her on some I got a girl tip.

What are your experiences of girls playing games?

Lol. Signls.

Im a flirt. If a girl is reciprocating and i wanna beat, i just tell em straight

"I likes yah... An i wants yah... Now we can do this the hard way... Or the easy way..."

Simple tings.

• Upvote 9

fum I would put this in vent but i stick it on here

I was in campus last nite and shit was jokes. Bopping around looking for white girls so me and my bredrin bumped into some ANY white girl from bedford

22's we was chatting shit and made our way into her bedroom. We sat on her bed with da intention of spit roastin it was like 5am

she moves her head to rest on my boys lap and i just get some feels off the arse

some wastecadet starts banging on the door wen we were like 1min away from achieving a battery

he goes who are they?

im say who the fuck are u?

this c*nt tells us get out of the room :mellow: . tell him do one

then da bitch started sayin they dont wana leave my room i wana go sleep :mellow:

this hoe kicked up a fuss and security came around but the hoe doesnt know me and security is kool

bruv she held my bredrin by his piece and told us she loves brains and how her initials are BJ :mellow:

she werent even nice but it would have been a story we could laugh about. cant believe dat hoe stunted so bad after gettin us gassed

:lol:

I was in campus last nite and shit was jokes. Bopping around looking for white girls so me and my bredrin bumped into some ANY white girl from bedford

22's we was chatting shit and made our way into her bedroom. We sat on her bed with da intention of spit roastin it was like 5am

she moves her head to rest on my boys lap and i just get some feels off the arse

some wastecadet starts banging on the door wen we were like 1min away from achieving a battery

he goes who are they?

then da bitch started sayin they dont wana leave my room i wana go sleep :mellow:

this hoe kicked up a fuss and security came around but the hoe doesnt know me and security is kool

bruv she held my bredrin by his piece and told us she loves brains and how her initials are BJ :mellow:

she werent even nice but it would have been a story we could laugh about. cant believe dat hoe stunted so bad after gettin us gassed

Lol. Signls.

Im a flirt. If a girl is reciprocating and i wanna beat, i just tell em straight

"I likes yah... An i wants yah... Now we can do this the hard way... Or the easy way..."

Simple tings.

pmssllll

lmao

/

Lahi's ting was just trying to hide her slagish nature.

BUT situations like them have turned real bad, real quick for certain guys.

Guest M12 Part 2

he goes who are they?

You see this is the exact type of situation that will have you sitting in a cell. She's down then er parents find out, someone stumbles in or he feels guilty afterwards. One call to the police and your in front of a jury. And we both know 2 black males

Ain't bussing case against a white female.

• Upvote 5

he goes who are they?

The yout on the other side of the door was White innit?

Salty fucks :lol:

• Downvote 1

he goes who are they?

You see this is the exact type of situation that will have you sitting in a cell. She's down then er parents find out, someone stumbles in or he feels guilty afterwards. One call to the police and your in front of a jury. And we both know 2 black males

Lahi's asian still but that wouldn't work in his favour either tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

he goes who are they?

people seriously need to allow these situations

especially with out of town sheltered chicks

a lil MoC n ur done

Guest phonecharger

he goes who are they?

a lil MoC n ur done

exactly

its young

he goes who are they?

The yout on the other side of the door was White innit?

Salty fucks :lol:

ye some white guy called "ash" :mellow:

'go find some pokemon or suttin u fucking goalkeeper'

hfgfdg

fucking WHORE cuffer. Sickening shit

/

m12 ye it could have been suttin like that but we had enough witnesses of her slaggish behaviour. It wasn't like we just ended up in her room. She pretty much guided us there.

+

security in campus seen the levels me and my nigga accompany so I would like to think this goes in our favour a bit

/

I'm not asian :lol:

Don't know how dat became a theory haha

he goes who are they?

a lil MoC n ur done

moment of clarity? Its not even that stah

she was on e or suttin I was touching her arse pulling her thong under her HOODIE

she was some any ting from luton who was on BATTERY. She even said I feel like u lot wana gang bang me : /

Was gona bring in my other nigga as well he was in the building :lol:

we only did it cos we had no motive and it was like 4am in the morning and the first train didnt start running yet

quick 10min job. buss a quick nut and cut

no time for moc here