Woof Woof

I beat my boys sister last year (no regrets)

His sister is like 21 now, ive seen her grow up and develop into a young woman (no peado), shes got a pretty face, bum and breast >>>

shes a flirt and was always putting it on me slyly but i resisted

But one night i saw her out in If Bar lol! she was trying it as usual - i had a bit to drink aswell - ended up going back to my yard and BOOM, she got the monster.

The sex felt even better because i knew it was so wrong. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

His sister is like 21 now, ive seen her grow up and develop into a young woman (no peado), shes got a pretty face, bum and breast >>>

But one night i saw her out in If Bar lol! she was trying it as usual - i had a bit to drink aswell - ended up going back to my yard and BOOM, she got the monster.

lol still referring to him as 'my boy' you know.

Farrrk orrrf.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Llow it. Smh.

• Upvote 2

Ive done other things with sisters, not cos im overly horny or a hungry animal, but i was always interested to see if sisters nipples/vaginas look the same, like wanted to know if its a genetic thing, the answer is no nipples are not genetic, they look different on sisters.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

how can u go into detail about u watched her grow n develop into a woman then say no peado?

theres various females Ive seen grow but I dont see them sexually at all

thats just fuckin creepy

closest I got was the cousin of an acquaintance i dont speak to much since school, we were like 15 at the time n she was on point, i actually now speak to her more than the guy, but it was cool he knew it werent no disrespect smash we gt kinda close at the time

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

I know some girl who had a baby by her mums boyfriend. They are pretty much black trash tho so didn't surprise me

My gf tells me stories like this all the time. Black people

As well.

One man had a yout with some white woman. They broke up. Couple years later his brother had one with her as well. Note him and his brother both lived in the same house throughout this whole period.

Another one a woman married a man. Had 2 kids together. The woman died. Her sister then started a relationship with the man. The kids are like 11+ so they understood what was going in. Their aunt turned into their mum in front of their eyes.

Some peoples morals make me worry about humanity.

My boy is smashing his chicks mum

Fully got that household on lock.roof over his head Yout on it's way in his girls belly to certify his stay..

He don't pay rent or no bills he jus fuks em sickman

On top of all this the yard is used as our kotch..

Wiv regards to me I was linking my boys sister.. They r twins [not identical] we've been boys since nursery

Wen it came to fukin her I was mentally prepared to do it as her tits n ass r super tig.. But then she gave me this look which said 'r u really gona fuk ur homeys sis'

Had to roll off her n arranged a cab for her to go

Since that day I have not linked my boy n she has now informed me her nipps have been pierced

One of them to be continued links (if times get hard)

Guest Portuguese

some lines shouldnt be crossed

imagine some breh has had his mum and lil sis done by the same guy, peak.

Some eastern european girl has four kids by two brothers/their dad/their dad's friend.