Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
time_bomb

FAO facebook heads

30 posts in this topic

Anyone know how u can make shit private where as it dont show up in peoples feeds in the box on the right hand side when u comment and like photos/statuses etc, im just stuck to inboxing now as to not bait myself out

:lol:

I know that feel bro.

Tried to go to my settings, couldn't find anything.

Some bosh just posted this (I don't know if it's true or not because I don't like people's photos and statuses etc etc)

if you want your feed to go back to normal go to your account and go to notifications. At the top right is a box that says email frequency. Uncheck that box and your feed will show all the posts again. Then go to your home page and anything in the "Top Stories" click on the down arrow in the upper right and "unmark as top story" -now your newsfeed will be setup by timestamp rather than randomly picking "top stories!"

i was looking for a way to do this 10 mins ago, lol

I dont think it can be done though...searched on Google and people saying different methods on how to do it

Stopped using Facebook regularly over a year ago. And every time I have logged in since that. There has been a change. They gonna end up like myspace

That thing on the right was created by a woman. Zuckerberg has no idea what he green-lighted laugh.gif

Niggas are FURIOUS right now.

LOOOL you cant even warn a brother if they are goin on bait, this winter will be peak

That thing on the right was created by a woman. Zuckerberg has no idea what he green-lighted laugh.gif

LOOOL you cant even warn a brother if they are goin on bait, this winter will be peak

why not am i missin something?

Blad just spud me faaacking hell.

:rofl:

Inbox only ting. I been on that vybe all year.

Zuckerberg?

F*CK THAT N*GGA!

ITS LIKE FACEBOOK ARE LITERALLY TRYNA BAIT UP GUYS

making the layout so fucking confusion... you accidentally scroll over something and then it fucking enlarges...FFS FUCK OFF

I don't think you can remove that live news feed.

& I don't understand why they felt the need to do that, I mean yeah it's cool for the stalkers... but who really cares that X has liked B's status :/

SOCIAL NETWORKING IS BAITING UP EVERYONE

{BODIE} time to change up yo, them towers came down {BODIE}

too bait

signs are clear for me to come off it now...deactivate the account...log back in after a year to see whats changed again

In a way its a good thing, it encourages people to use it for what it is truly intended for.

its annoying as well. there i was commenting on my manager's niece's pic at 4 am, and she was awake at the same time

came in late for work and claimed it was traffic.

manager said: "oh thats a pity, especially as youve been up since 4 am getting ready while comenting on facebook"

felt like a c*nt..and i had told her i never had a FB account as well

then she added me.

lol, good thing I havent added any of my management team of FB

same old talk about deactivating facebook

same people will be talkin the same shit in a years time when something else gets added

Stopped using Facebook regularly over a year ago. And every time I have logged in since that. There has been a change. They gonna end up like myspace

Will be interesting to see how Timberlake will change things

lol, good thing I havent added any of my management team of FB

trruusst, that means i cant rant about work

definitely about putting all family/family friends/colleagues in a restricted group that can't see anything but the facebook chat online status

one thing I do think that they did quite nicely was they use facial recognition to generate their thumbnails, so when someone gets tagged in a photo you don't get it cropped to the middle you get cropped to the face - not amazing but is a small thing that I'm sure increases clicks