FAO facebook heads

time_bomb

Guest Portuguese

Some bosh just posted this (I don't know if it's true or not because I don't like people's photos and statuses etc etc)

if you want your feed to go back to normal go to your account and go to notifications. At the top right is a box that says email frequency. Uncheck that box and your feed will show all the posts again. Then go to your home page and anything in the "Top Stories" click on the down arrow in the upper right and "unmark as top story" -now your newsfeed will be setup by timestamp rather than randomly picking "top stories!"

its annoying as well. there i was commenting on my manager's niece's pic at 4 am, and she was awake at the same time

came in late for work and claimed it was traffic.

manager said: "oh thats a pity, especially as youve been up since 4 am getting ready while comenting on facebook"

felt like a c*nt..and i had told her i never had a FB account as well

then she added me.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

one thing I do think that they did quite nicely was they use facial recognition to generate their thumbnails, so when someone gets tagged in a photo you don't get it cropped to the middle you get cropped to the face - not amazing but is a small thing that I'm sure increases clicks