Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest M12

How Often Were you off school sick as a younger

56 posts in this topic

Growing up Through primary and secondary. I don't even think I amassed a week off school sick. Lived nxt door to a White family who went to my school and they would be off like 2 or 3 times a month. To the point their mum was like you kids are never sick, why are mine always ill. She was fully baffled.

West Africans usually have that hard body immune system. Be in school rain or shine. With a picky head and a dead packed lunch.

off sick, dnt even know, prob like 2 days

bunking/not going in, primary n secondary prob amounts to 2 terms or so all together

Whenever I got a new computer game on my ps1 or n64 would fake sickness

very rarely

one year in secondary school i got a 100% attendance award

joke ting award

Whenever coursework got too on top

once i hit sixth form it was one of these ones.

REGULARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i cant remember if it was year 10 or 11 but i had like 60%ish attendence

Never, my mum was hardcore, once I got busted bunking off assembly, my mum found out and threatened to take me out the school :/

Always used to fake illness when I couldn't be bothered to go in. This was 99% a Monday.

Also, missed quite a bit of Sixth form when I got my car, and when you were allowed to leave at 2:00, just got someone to sign you in.

It was risky though 'coz I needed that 100% attendence for EMA.

Hardly ever, attendance was always 95% upwards each term

Couple times a year. nothing major.

Now lateness, that's a whole different story.

Spent most of my childhood/teens in and out of hospital

Hardly went anywhere between years 5 to 9

my mum was too peak durin primary school times i had 100% attendance from year 4 till end of year 6, whenever i managed to fake being seriously ill it would be a wake up earlier than normal to reach the gp before the queue starts and into school before break was too fucked.

When i touched 6th form the freedom was immense pmsl i learnt what daytime tv was

oh snap, late detention was my second home from year 1-9

after that they just didnt bother anymore, didnt turn up for most of year 11 except the exams

I remember in ur 10/11 i was always late for assembley, there would just be a group of us jamming in one empty room running around trying to dodge teachers.

Think during primary school I went 2-3 years without a day off. Secondary hardly ever, if I did it was the odd day but never anything major.

Used to fake illness at times

Usually coincided when coursework was due in :lol:

I was never ill though

got bare 100% attendance certificates

think i was probably off for about 2 weeks altogether in high school, a week and and bit of that was being the illest ive ever been, hallucinating burning fire holes in my walls and shit, was like i was on acid or something, fucked up.

Growing up Through primary and secondary. I don't even think I amassed a week off school sick. Lived nxt door to a White family who went to my school and they would be off like 2 or 3 times a month. To the point their mum was like you kids are never sick, why are mine always ill. She was fully baffled.

West Africans usually have that hard body immune system. Be in school rain or shine. With a picky head and a dead packed lunch.

Same, I had chicken pox in year 6, took a week off, apart from that 100% attendance record, my brother was the same,

My older brother had bad Asthma as a kid so was off from time to time, but come secondary school times it was plain sailing.

Never understood those permanently sick kids, "was off one day last week coz I had flu" what kind off stupidness,

Even when my Grandad died in year 3 I was gutted and was given the choice to have a few days off, I wasn't missing playing football at lunchtime for a few days, .........

Was there 90% of the time all the way till the last year then I hated it so much I said fuck it and stopped going.

All the time, i had a lot of illness growing up.

its the food.

I always had high attendance it was so hard to stay at home lol always a losing battle.

I think it builds character, set uncoloured kids one sneeze and they're off for the whole week you would actually rarely see them.

The only thing that majorly shegged my attendance was one week in hospital.