How Often Were you off school sick as a younger

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

Growing up Through primary and secondary. I don't even think I amassed a week off school sick. Lived nxt door to a White family who went to my school and they would be off like 2 or 3 times a month. To the point their mum was like you kids are never sick, why are mine always ill. She was fully baffled.

West Africans usually have that hard body immune system. Be in school rain or shine. With a picky head and a dead packed lunch.

Always used to fake illness when I couldn't be bothered to go in. This was 99% a Monday.

Also, missed quite a bit of Sixth form when I got my car, and when you were allowed to leave at 2:00, just got someone to sign you in.

It was risky though 'coz I needed that 100% attendence for EMA.

my mum was too peak durin primary school times i had 100% attendance from year 4 till end of year 6, whenever i managed to fake being seriously ill it would be a wake up earlier than normal to reach the gp before the queue starts and into school before break was too fucked.

When i touched 6th form the freedom was immense pmsl i learnt what daytime tv was

got bare 100% attendance certificates

think i was probably off for about 2 weeks altogether in high school, a week and and bit of that was being the illest ive ever been, hallucinating burning fire holes in my walls and shit, was like i was on acid or something, fucked up.

Growing up Through primary and secondary. I don't even think I amassed a week off school sick. Lived nxt door to a White family who went to my school and they would be off like 2 or 3 times a month. To the point their mum was like you kids are never sick, why are mine always ill. She was fully baffled.

West Africans usually have that hard body immune system. Be in school rain or shine. With a picky head and a dead packed lunch.

Same, I had chicken pox in year 6, took a week off, apart from that 100% attendance record, my brother was the same,

My older brother had bad Asthma as a kid so was off from time to time, but come secondary school times it was plain sailing.

Never understood those permanently sick kids, "was off one day last week coz I had flu" what kind off stupidness,

Even when my Grandad died in year 3 I was gutted and was given the choice to have a few days off, I wasn't missing playing football at lunchtime for a few days, .........

its the food.

I always had high attendance it was so hard to stay at home lol always a losing battle.

I think it builds character, set uncoloured kids one sneeze and they're off for the whole week you would actually rarely see them.

The only thing that majorly shegged my attendance was one week in hospital.