PS3: FIFA12

Gambino

Well I keep banging out this VP but still only reached about 43% complete. Not done any of the Defending part yet or Goalkeeper.

Me too but that's minor long as u get ur speed n shooting n passing up , ur good IMO

Can't see anyone playin defence with this new defending lol

Well I keep banging out this VP but still only reached about 43% complete. Not done any of the Defending part yet or Goalkeeper.

Me too but that's minor long as u get ur speed n shooting n passing up , ur good IMO

Can't see anyone playin defence with this new defending lol

I could handle playing as my own VP in defence but controlling the rest as ANY is not the one! I was a junkie on previous FIFA for using the button to have ur defenders rush in and press the opposition so I'm fucking hopeless on it now with this new system.

manager mode is peak

how can a week before deadline Rooney say he wants to leave in this window...obviously I just ignore it. I then get 3 offers to buy rooney with Inter offering the highest @ £57 mil...I reject all offers, I then get an e-mail from the board to say that the club will be selling Rooney in this window and to accept the next bid that comes through...no bid comes through an its deadline day...the board sold him for 39 mil. Bought Tevez for 53 mil, 250k wages + 5% goal bonus...I got well and truely raped