Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afroman

SKET

52 posts in this topic

I don't now who endorses these flicks. But, they are getting worse by every production .

Gassed productions.

I have pretty much seen the film in that trailer already.

Someone actually did a film called Sket. :lol:

This will be a hoot seeing this somewhere like Peckham Premier on opening weekend.

It's a pretty good niche though no one else is making these kind of films in the UK, and there seems to be a market for them.

Will watch trailer when my stomach isn't so tender

smh

dunno why asher D is always in these films makes them feel so recycled

was kinda expecting to see adam decon in there as well

plus the concepts are far from original

didnt even know there was a market for these

must be teens and tweens

seems a bit stereotypical but ill download it and give a full verdict, need to see the whole thing rather than make an assumption from the trailer but I suspect this is going to annoy me in some way shape or form.

i bet the next one will be a young talented footballer who is trying to make it big and get out of the ghetto whilst needing money to save his mum from getting evicted from her house which was repossed at the same time avoiding getting dragged back onto the roads by his older gangster cousin who he owes one last favour which could have him end up dead or in jail

oh the suspense

i bet the next one will be a young talented footballer who is trying to make it big and get out of the ghetto whilst needing money to save his mum from getting evicted from her house which was repossed at the same time avoiding getting dragged back onto the roads by his older gangster cousin who he owes one last favour which could have him end up dead or in jail

oh the suspense

type that out, mail it to yourself by recorded delivery (including a screenshot of this) dont open it, then when its made claim copyright infringement

moolah

oh the suspense

type that out, mail it to yourself by recorded delivery (including a screenshot of this) dont open it, then when its made claim copyright infringement

moolah

CO SIGNAGE

these bitches lost their way from the kitchen.

oh the suspense

Bend it like beckham 2

As if scripted road talk isn't jarring enough

Scripted road talk by a predominantly female cast?

:mellow:

why cant they just get people whove lived the life on both sides, let them come together and make something thats on wire levels of realism?

who greenlights this fantasy bullshit?

because real is different depending on who's living what life and even people living the same life there's still different extremes