SKET

Afroman

i bet the next one will be a young talented footballer who is trying to make it big and get out of the ghetto whilst needing money to save his mum from getting evicted from her house which was repossed at the same time avoiding getting dragged back onto the roads by his older gangster cousin who he owes one last favour which could have him end up dead or in jail

oh the suspense

• Upvote 6

i bet the next one will be a young talented footballer who is trying to make it big and get out of the ghetto whilst needing money to save his mum from getting evicted from her house which was repossed at the same time avoiding getting dragged back onto the roads by his older gangster cousin who he owes one last favour which could have him end up dead or in jail

oh the suspense

type that out, mail it to yourself by recorded delivery (including a screenshot of this) dont open it, then when its made claim copyright infringement

moolah

oh the suspense

type that out, mail it to yourself by recorded delivery (including a screenshot of this) dont open it, then when its made claim copyright infringement

moolah

CO SIGNAGE

oh the suspense

Bend it like beckham 2