Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

dont u just hate it

96 posts in this topic

when lames suddenly start gettin into photography and start puttin albums up of 'atmospheric photos' up facebook

fuck off i dnt care about what camera u have or what shutter speed it is or what lens u used to shoot your mum gettin battried

it doesnt make u cool or fascinating

you arnt fuckin mario testino u horrible c*nt

same goes for these cunts who suddently want to start runnin marathons or triathlons

i dnt care about your fucking gay arse triathlon bike... ur still a fat c*nt who will fail to finish or take until nxt week to complete the course

and u are stil ugly and sad

horrbile cunts the lot of em

i dont know how this fits in

but theres a girl on my fb with an album full of pics of her eyeball

dont u just hate ppl who buy chinos denim shirts jordans tattoos etc and claim they are 'swaggin'

dont u just hate ppl who buy chinos denim shirts jordans tattoos etc and claim they are 'swaggin'

lmaooo

this can apply to so many ppl i know.

dont u just hate it wen u buy a weed and the bastard wraps it in foil or clim film

clim film.

fucking whore.

inbox me c*nt

afghan i feel ur pain but i don't

facebook is concentrated fraff

still, let people take photos go running etc

moral of the story is fb is the real problem

dont u hate it wen u got fags and weed but no rizla or vice versa

arrr fukin pos mate, u forgot to add the snapback and shambala bracelets

dont u just hate it wen ur thinking of someone and ur sending a text to someone else but u send it to person ur thinking about but this time its

a text about the person ur thinkinh about

if that makes sense lol

:!: :!:

black wooden jesus piece/africa/beads

henri-lloyd-marcel-chinos-beach-12289-6734_zoom.jpg

POKE YOURSELF IN THE EYE WITH A KNIFE IF YOU HAVE A PAIR OF THOSE.

c*nt.

+ button up to the collar

+ button up to the collar

Don't forget one of these hats

uo-hipster.jpg

lmao fuckin army of generics out there

yea noticed the photography thing lately

For the photography.. Maybe quality cameras/ bridge dslrs just became affordable for the average consumer which I think its the very case.

I personally don't think photography is a skill. Its just a matter of having a good eye . Which just comes with practice.

To be honest most of the best part of photographers work I have admired have come in post-editing which many of these face bookers lack.

As for facebook stop moaning bout what updates/status & pics you keep coming across on facebook.

The world of facebook is what YOU invite into your path.

If you want articulate, Interlectual people with inspiring posts that will offer positive food for thought.All you have to do is tailor your friend list by deleting the wastes. Its that simple.

Dont go adding self obsessed broads from One-burger-away-from-been-obese- but-we-accept- you-butterfly models agency and Rico I-get-it-in don wavey up & coming Entertainment and expect anything constructive.

For the photography.. Maybe quality cameras/ bridge dslrs just became affordable for the average consumer which I think its the very case.

I personally don't think photography is a skill. Its just a matter of having a good eye . Which just comes with practice.

To be honest most of the best part of photographers work I have admired have come in post-editing which many of these face bookers lack.

As for facebook stop moaning bout what updates/status & pics you keep coming across on facebook.

The world of facebook is what YOU invite into your path.

If you want articulate, Interlectual people with inspiring posts that will offer positive food for thought.All you have to do is tailor your friend list by deleting the wastes. Its that simple.

Dont go adding self obsessed broads from One-burger-away-from-been-obese- but-we-accept- you-butterfly models agency and Rico I-get-it-in don wavey up & coming Entertainment and expect anything constructive.

How can you say it's not a skill? Good photograpahy takes a great deal of skill and knowledge

i bet ur one of those guys eulogisin about his fuckin 3rd hand leica

u nonce

raggeeeee