Black woman confronts Kim Kardashian

MARLO STANSFIELD

I don't watch the Kardassions I don't care about the Kardasssians and I refuse to acknowledge anything they say or do or are in. It is for the good of humanity.

i agree but who saw the brother rob boying her infront of her husband (some swaggerless basketballer i think)

lol man was all callin her a slut and the husband was just there like please don't disrspect me. bitchmade tall sucker nigga

oh and lol at lamar odom for wifing the ugliest one

SAW THIS A FEW WEEKS BACK...

the girl sounds envious imo.

Sounded mad Hurt.

Think its lame and just highlights the insecurities with certain black girls on road.

^ I said certain NOT all.

Shut up, the girl is an ACTOR.

Kim Kardashian just likes to do this on her show, shes always putting black women in a bad light.

• Upvote 1

I don't watch the Kardassions I don't care about the Kardasssians and I refuse to acknowledge anything they say or do or are in. It is for the good of humanity.

i agree but who saw the brother rob boying her infront of her husband (some swaggerless basketballer i think)

lol man was all callin her a slut and the husband was just there like please don't disrspect me. bitchmade tall sucker nigga

oh and lol at lamar odom for wifing the ugliest one

Seen this.

Guy had a watermelon smile and was like "C'mon brah :):( Allow her".

must of been down old st areas wid my boy few days back... 1 white ting came into 1 shop...

woyyyyyy she completely and utterly filled out those skinny jeans she was wearing, faaaaaaaaaaak

back to bum ratio was 9/10

she then hops into a black guys car

no figures

must of been down old st areas wid my boy few days back... 1 white ting came into 1 shop...

woyyyyyy she completely and utterly filled out those skinny jeans she was wearing, faaaaaaaaaaak

back to bum ratio was 9/10

she then hops into a black guys car

no figures

You said Faye had a bum, so your opinion is worthless, your still working from them Maxim standards, probably think Pippa Middleton has a body as well.