WOW

Jeremy

my cousin has been about for a bit just visiting from out the bits, shes female I should state.

now a wierd thing has been occuring, she randomly calls up a guy n gets anything she wants, not even in a relationship with said negroe, yesterday she got a new laptop, before she was given a few bills to go shopping, n gets random money aswell.

is this real life? like really? next she's getting a new phone next week

n the guy doesnt seem dumb either, from what I gather he's some kind of small time road guy.

its so wierd.

will try get a few things through her though, Ill keep updated

Is your cousin tick?

my cousin has been about for a bit just visiting from out the bits, shes female I should state.

now a wierd thing has been occuring, she randomly calls up a guy n gets anything she wants, not even in a relationship with said negroe, yesterday she got a new laptop, before she was given a few bills to go shopping, n gets random money aswell.

n the guy doesnt seem dumb either, from what I gather he's some kind of small time road guy.

its so wierd.

Is your cousin tick?

loool aint heard that word since the late 90's early 00's

• Upvote 1

wouldnt even suprise me

but thats not even the thing.

who out of u would buy a random chick/link brand new laptops n shit?

besides, shes an African cousin, we aint actually related but our families have known each other since I can remember

dont disown her now you know she might be a slut and btw wtf has her been african have to do with anything

wouldnt even suprise me

but thats not even the thing.

who out of u would buy a random chick/link brand new laptops n shit?

besides, shes an African cousin, we aint actually related but our families have known each other since I can remember

dont disown her now you know she might be a slut and btw wtf has her been african have to do with anything

That's not what he meant

its so wierd.

lol pimpin

literally