Xbox Live Updates

Jefferson

Dashboard looks very nice still.

When are the 4od and youtube apps meant to be touching down? And more importantly, are they free to use (in regards to 4od)?

not sure when they drop and not 100% on if they're free but i'd guess they will be based on how they are online and on the ps3, cant see them charging for it on the xbox tbh

/

like the new look of the dashboard. will have to test out kinect for it when i get mine back on friday

anyone had a chance to test it with kinect yet?

what apps are currently avaailable that are of interest. Ain't had a change to check it properly at all.

(null)

Tried it with Kinect, the voice commands and hand gestures are the same as previous except slightly new ones like Bing which makes it easier to search for stuff instead of typing it out on a controller. I can't comment on 4od & Youtube as they haven't touch but Sky is still the same.

Ps3 fanboys piss off pls and go have your deets jacked and not play online for a month.

Shut ya Mout.

/

So the new Twitter UI has dropped.

Twitter is free, looks good and isnt filled with adverts. Xbox live cost £5 a month, looks like crap and is full of adverts.

Go figure.

Ps3 fanboys piss off pls and go have your deets jacked and not play online for a month.

Shut ya Mout.

/

So the new Twitter UI has dropped.

Twitter is free, looks good and isnt filled with adverts. Xbox live cost £5 a month, looks like crap and is full of adverts.

Go figure.

Xbox live £2.40 a month if u buy the 1yr pass £29.99 or cheaper etc...

Youtube

blink box

muzuk tv and some other apps are now available

pmsl

blink box/MS are parring it they have a bag of free shows on their website, but as soon as you go onto the xbox app they are either unavaible ( lol ) or are not there to view. But all the paid shows are there :rolleyes:

how are you tryna charge £1.89 for frozen planet per ep when its free on iplayer fuck off

*deletes*

Demand 5 is kinda swag. Bare Neighbours and Home and Away and shit but Medic, Jeffah and myself watched UFC139 on it earlier.

Minimum adverts. Like one before one in the middle. Same with 4oD (Which actually only had one in the begining)