International Week October '11

User

games got draw all over it

do denmark dare go for the win and end up losing and missing out a play off place because of it

i dont think so

Guest Portuguese

I am there on Tuesday(play-offs for us how the fuck can you let Iceland score three against you on home soil)

I don't care if it's five wins in a row

Fuck Bento

/

C/S

About tournaments with Turkey(won't be fun as usual cos that c*nt Hiddink will be charge)>>>

But I want to see Hazard run defences ragged in Ukraine/Poland.

/

Gary Neville is that guy!!!(England/Spain@Wembley next month seems beautiful)

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

:clueless: Bento<<<<<

Going from a so solid defence which was only breached by an off side goal by Villa to a defence who let Cyprus score four and Iceland three(at fucking home)

The Midfield is so bad no AM (Danny is not a winger use him in his position as a number 10 FFS)

Bento is a grade A c*nt who has turned O Quinas into a long ball team and alienated Boswinga/Carvalho in the process.

A little more than a year after hosting a successful World Cup, South Africa woke up with a giant hangover on Sunday after a failure to understand the rules saw them miss out on qualification for the African Nations Cup.

Coach Pitso Mosimane admitted he had changed tactics and played for a draw in Saturday's final qualifier at home to Sierra Leone, thinking it was sufficient to win the group and qualify for the 2012 finals.

South Africa actually needed a win to avoid being eliminated on head-to-head results between the three teams tied at the top of the table, but no one appeared to have studied the regulations correctly.

Despite playing out the draw, they were pipped by outsiders Niger, who qualified for the first time.

More embarrassingly, the Bafana Bafana celebrated their supposed qualification at the end of the scoreless stalemate in Nelspruit, thinking they had done enough to advance to next year's finals co-hosted by Gabon and Equatorial Guinea.

'It's very sad for South Africa because the country deserves to be in next year's Nations Cup. I feel like I have failed,' said Mosimane.

The coach, who took over after the World Cup, was under the impression that goal difference was the determining factor to decide the group winners and when he was told that leaders Niger were losing in Egypt, he changed tactics and settled for a draw.

Niger had led South Africa by a point going into the final round of qualifiers on Saturday.

'Do you think I would have left (striker Lehlohonolo) Majoro on the bench and put on a midfielder if I knew that we needed a goal? It doesn't make sense,' said Mosimane before criticising the regulations.

'Africa is a jungle, my friend,' Mosimane added. 'The European and South American formats are so much better because everything is running smoothly, but it's very difficult to play in Africa.'

Mosimane was not the only one to fall foul of a misreading of the rules.

The state-run African Broadcasting Corporation proclaimed qualification and the South African Football Association president Kirsten Nematandani went on television to congratulate the team.

Nematandani and Mosimane are now likely to face calls to resign.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2047072/South-Africa-fail-qualify-African-Cup-Nations-mistake.html#ixzz1aK5OVPvl

:lol:

Angola, Ghana, Guinea, Libya, Mali, Niger, Tunisia and Zambia all qualified for the 2012 CAF Africa Cup of Nations today, while Nigeria and South Africa were eliminated after a day of drama.

Although Zambia and Libya failed to score in Chingola, the 0-0 draw took the home team through as group winners, while the north Africans are sure to fill one of two places reserved for the best runners-up.

:Y:

la

Guest Portuguese

why c*nt? had it not been Deschamps who's took over him, I'd love to still have him at OM.

The way he left OM in the lurch to chase Arab money apart from OL . I actually enjoyed the football Marseille were playing at the time under Gerets.

/

Blanc is really gassed about M'Vila/Cabaye/Nasri performance against the mighty Albania?

France best beat Bosnia tomorrow I don't want to see any of that play-offs BS

Germany V Belgium on now ESPN

come on Germany

There squad is too much prob top 3 selected

dutty dutty strike

anyhow turkey dont win now