Belling 2 weeks later

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

One ting Whatsapp'd me from an unknown number asking "Who's this?" When I told her she said she doesn't know me and tried to duck, but from time her name was female I knew she would have been a draw from the past, so I stuck it on her and touched bases.

Got girls I've exchanged pins with that I've never actually spoken to, but from time they've been on there a couple months now, when they/I holla, we'll know exactly what time it is.

As for phoncalls, probably about 10 days when I was younger.

some people say yeah drop her a text the next day while ur fresh in her head and all that, but i dunno

from personal experience i drew this girl but was too drunk to remember, only recognised her picture from a friend request the next day on facebook. text her, air - fuck it then. couple months later sent her some facebook message hello we met a while back but i was kinda mashed how are you?

"lol you were a bit worse for wear lol im fine how are you? :)"

OOOH KAYYYYYYEEEE DEN DEN DEN DEN
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sometimes as soon as i get the number in the club i text her some random shit that will make her laugh there and then get her text back a little obviously dont substitute it for talking thats retarded because if you get a little texting going on in the club whiles shes interested she will 99.9% reply to your text in the morning because now a days most chicks have phones where you can see the whole log so she will see it wasnt awkward texting you cause shes done it already

phoned 1 ting a month or more later, she dropped "You shoulda called me nearer the time, You missed out". with that level of being gassed, think I'm glad to have avoided. ( she remembered who I was )

normally text later the same day

if i take long to make contact, it's normally because I got too much of a workload ( girlwise ) at the time, and adding her to the rotation would be long. but when I do get round to it, I send them a picture message if they don't remember.

also, if I take long to contact they're probably not as nice as who I'm already linking, and I've just acquired them in case I'm running low in the future, so if they don't remember / not on it, i'm not bothered. I always call the nicest ones.

sometimes as soon as i get the number in the club i text her some random shit that will make her laugh there and then get her text back a little obviously dont substitute it for talking thats retarded because if you get a little texting going on in the club whiles shes interested she will 99.9% reply to your text in the morning because now a days most chicks have phones where you can see the whole log so she will see it wasnt awkward texting you cause shes done it already

This.

Guest M12 Part 2

Did I read a man say he's textin the ting in the dance?

:lol:

this is how i think.them facepalm moments there.

Not my style at all. shes either coming home with me that night, or im texting her the next day/next couple of days. If I aint getting the kinda response i expect dead the ting after a week. Allow chasing these boshes. Shes either down or shes not.

• Upvote 3

im pinging same day

otherwise she drops into obscurity

but after the first few exchanges then ill fall back for a bit... and keep up whatever lies i told them

im pinging same day

otherwise she drops into obscurity

but after the first few exchanges then ill fall back for a bit... and keep up whatever lies i told them

Basically. I'll message same day if she does it first, other wise it's the next day.

Who's calling back a fortnight later? That is ridiculous.

phoned 1 ting a month or more later, she dropped "You shoulda called me nearer the time, You missed out". with that level of being gassed, think I'm glad to have avoided. ( she remembered who I was )

normally text later the same day

if i take long to make contact, it's normally because I got too much of a workload ( girlwise ) at the time, and adding her to the rotation would be long. but when I do get round to it, I send them a picture message if they don't remember.

also, if I take long to contact they're probably not as nice as who I'm already linking, and I've just acquired them in case I'm running low in the future, so if they don't remember / not on it, i'm not bothered. I always call the nicest ones.

in your nike top?