Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elementalism

My man from Harry Potter/North Weezy...

26 posts in this topic

and then...

Got done for drugs and that a few years ago, like a few Harry Potter stars. Got done for growing a few years back, nicked because he took a picture of a fed car, subsequently searched by said feds, find blade in his whip, baggies of piff AND pictures of piff growing at his yard. Pissed.. Then most recently, bang on a year and a day after making that last vid, feds come and licked his yard for 15 plants and a petrol bomb.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harry-potter/8821621/Harry-Potter-actor-Jamie-Waylett-charged-with-having-petrol-bomb-during-London-riots.html

Peak :mellow::blink:

Anybody from North West know of the bredda? Does he roll with QC man or..? Feel kinda sorry for the guy, he obviously grew up around the wrong kinda guys, and probably felt like a proper outsider when he was on set with the posh kids. Mad though!

Just another "aden"...

guys are still getting wrapped for this

Some church road yutes must of buss his car windows while him n his"mans" was at the traffic lights..n I swear he got robbed near bridge?

Some church road yutes must of buss his car windows while him n his"mans" was at the traffic lights..n I swear he got robbed near bridge?

Yeaaaaah? He's on the roads like that?

so wot u sayin dis man really on dis ting yh yh?

Naah lool..he's jus a normal "victim" ,it seems like he tried to build off of those 2 unfortunate misunderstand in church road n bridge... N now he's trying to act hard...I mean look how he got caught....dem "del boy" crimes deh

I dunno I don't think he's a victim, he looks goony. To be fair, victims are usually the types who snap later in life and go psycho, I don't think this bredda is p*ssy. What's the deal then, is he from Kilburn or QC?? Who are 'those 2' you're on about?

I don't get how my man gets yammed with a petrol bomb though...a month after the fucking riots. Sounds funny.

Man shoulda cast couple showerman spells, or at least jetted on a broomstick. Feds woulda been baffed.

creasing @ the youtube comments

creasing @ the youtube comments

"There's not a witch or wizard who went bad that wasn't in Slytherin" TROLOLOL ron was not kidding

i cant take a rap serious when the rapper was draco malfoy's bitch.
I GUESS SLYTHERINS DO ALL TURN OUT GANGSTA.
oh crabbe
must of made a load of galleons from this? next time your in the leaky cauldron ill buy you a pint of butterbeer

:lol:

genuinely taking the piss

tekkin the pess

ten points for slytherin

someone's having fun with their polyjuice potion...

SO GANGSTA IN THE CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE

FAGGOT

fakk

Why man are talkin about church road and bridge in relation to this yout is beyond me the yout is from kilburn and fux with the qc youts I have no idea why you think church road or bridge have any influence on his behaviour

Never seen him in QC

wait

so

hes in his car with bags of weed and accompanying pictures of it growing in his house, and a blade

and he decides that this is a good time to take picture of a police car

fail

this boy is a fat retard he's from around kingsgate

i memba he try lodge a certain former mc for sum food and got bet to a pulp when man caught up to him caught a few 'forearms' lol

wen white boys try to act black etc do they not know that they are? are they completely oblivious to it

/

some try too too hard

wen white boys try to act black etc do they not know that they are? are they completely oblivious to it

/

some try too too hard

any David Starkey type comment

I can't quote(on the phone) but it obv did influence his behaviour...once those two situations happened he obv said enough is enough n try earn some stripes..."the outcome is what you see now"

funnily enough stumbling about like a twat popping off gun fingers is not predetermined by your race

fully accepting this character you have been given to play

wear that badge with pride sonny

LMAO the youtube comments killt me

the leaky cauldon .>>>>

/

some try too too hard

any David Starkey type comment

what a fuckin retard