My man from Harry Potter/North Weezy...

Elementalism

and then...

Got done for drugs and that a few years ago, like a few Harry Potter stars. Got done for growing a few years back, nicked because he took a picture of a fed car, subsequently searched by said feds, find blade in his whip, baggies of piff AND pictures of piff growing at his yard. Pissed.. Then most recently, bang on a year and a day after making that last vid, feds come and licked his yard for 15 plants and a petrol bomb.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harry-potter/8821621/Harry-Potter-actor-Jamie-Waylett-charged-with-having-petrol-bomb-during-London-riots.html

Peak :mellow::blink:

Anybody from North West know of the bredda? Does he roll with QC man or..? Feel kinda sorry for the guy, he obviously grew up around the wrong kinda guys, and probably felt like a proper outsider when he was on set with the posh kids. Mad though!

I dunno I don't think he's a victim, he looks goony. To be fair, victims are usually the types who snap later in life and go psycho, I don't think this bredda is p*ssy. What's the deal then, is he from Kilburn or QC?? Who are 'those 2' you're on about?

I don't get how my man gets yammed with a petrol bomb though...a month after the fucking riots. Sounds funny.

Man shoulda cast couple showerman spells, or at least jetted on a broomstick. Feds woulda been baffed.

creasing @ the youtube comments

"There's not a witch or wizard who went bad that wasn't in Slytherin" TROLOLOL ron was not kidding

i cant take a rap serious when the rapper was draco malfoy's bitch.
I GUESS SLYTHERINS DO ALL TURN OUT GANGSTA.
oh crabbe
must of made a load of galleons from this? next time your in the leaky cauldron ill buy you a pint of butterbeer

:lol:

genuinely taking the piss

tekkin the pess

• Upvote 1