Lmao @ Rooney

MEIRELES.

exactly if you done that shit and you was an average baller you would be signing on in no time

only top/world class players can get away with taking the piss

Them two hookers from Manchester

Abusing match officials

Holding the club to ransom

The fact that this has pretty much been forgotten by United fans and the fact that everyone else in the general public was living it, means this will never be a stick to beat him with.

I don't get people. You want goals, you get goals, but you don't get picked.

Bent with Young behind him.

The reality is tho, it doesn't even matter who plays in the group stages. As soon as it get's to the knock outs Rooney is going straight back in. Capello CLAIMED to have balls but he doesn't. Lol @ him not picking Rooney.

Managing England and the way the media go at you, especially as a foreign coach, means any balls you did have are extracted an discarded as soon as you sign the contract.

you can say all that but he is still england's best player

This is why he has to be placated by pretty much everyone,

Whereas the perception was that the likes of Beckhan could be easily replaced.

The media are never gonna treat Bsllotelli and Rooney the same. For obvious reasons.

Guest M12 Part 2

I wouldn't dare say it to my mates or anywhere bar here, but Bent is shite.

Gabriel is better.

Then again Capello knows more than me.

*shite is an exaggeration, but he's nothing special.

I'm glad you're starting to see the light.

Great finisher. Shit player.

He was a threat at Euro 2004 he wasn't excellent.

He was ghost against France(I was there) apart from doing Zidane's favorite skill on Zidane and the run for the penalty.

Switzerland he was ok he scored once(even though UEFA decided to give him the own goal)

Croatia he had a good game and looked a threat on the break

Portugal he got injured early(I was there)

If that counts as being excellent then WOW!

lol bruv he was sick, he was about 17 at the time.

I can never forget the sight of Thuram huffing and puffing and Rooney peeling away lol.

Mans were scared of this yute, he didn't get injured England woulda won it.

England ain't had a player like Rooney since Gascoigne, fully doesn't care who he's playing against.

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

He was a threat at Euro 2004 he wasn't excellent.

He was ghost against France(I was there) apart from doing Zidane's favorite skill on Zidane and the run for the penalty.

Switzerland he was ok he scored once(even though UEFA decided to give him the own goal)

Croatia he had a good game and looked a threat on the break

Portugal he got injured early(I was there)

If that counts as being excellent then WOW!

lol bruv he was sick, he was about 17 at the time.

I can never forget the sight of Thuram huffing and puffing and Rooney peeling away lol.

Mans were scared of this yute, he didn't get injured England woulda won it.

England ain't had a player like Rooney since Gascoigne, fully doesn't care who he's playing against.

Rooney was dangerous and a threat I won't lie but he wasn't excellent.

England would of never won a thing with James as goalkeeper/Terry marshalling the defence/central midfield pairing of Lampard/Gerrard that's the spine!

They were leaking goals apart from the Swiss game.

/

Owen of 98 was more dangerous than Rooney of 04

• 2 weeks later...
Montenegro defender Miodrag Dzudovic has written to UEFA to lend his support to Wayne Rooney if the England striker appeals against his three-match ban for kicking the player during a Euro 2012 qualifier, according to reports.

Rooney was sent off for a petulant kick on Dzudovic and was handed a ban that rules him out of England's opening three games of next summer's tournament.

The Football Association are waiting for a written explanation of the ban from UEFA before deciding whether to appeal, but if they do, it appears they will have the support of Rooney's victim. The letter was written by the Soviet Sport newspaper and signed by Dzudovic, according to the Daily Mail.

Advertisement >>

The letter said: "Miodrag would like to underline that he didn't notice any signs of aggression in Rooney's actions.

"In his opinion the England national team player was driven by emotions and it was an act of desperation rather than anger.

"The most important detail we ask to take notice of is Wayne Rooney's apology. He realised his fault and felt guilty. UEFA pay so much attention to 'Fair Play' principles but Wayne's behaviour is the brightest example of fairness.

"It is rare when a player leaves the field blaming no one but himself after being sent off. In our opinion, Wayne Rooney shouldn't be banned even for a single game. We hope to be heard in UEFA."

What a guy

:Y:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/latest/2011/10/29/letter-support-for-rooney-115875-23523236/

• Upvote 1