Frank Ocean

Natalie

R. Kelly f*cked an underage girl mate, which one's really worse?

You can listen to bump and grind if it's about a pubescent girl but a breh is a big no no yeah?

Priorities you man, c'mon

mary was 14 when she gave birth to Jesus Christ

this was commonplace those times as well

/

the fact that you think a man having 'sex' with a another man is less disgusting and immoral then a male and female is disturbing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

You can listen to bump and grind if it's about a pubescent girl but a breh is a big no no yeah?

I think u should be more worried about why u think that song is about a pubescent girl cuz

• Downvote 1

I think u should be more worried about why u think that song is about a pubescent girl cuz

You've missed the point here bredj

Have another go

Some childish f*ckers on here.

The guy makes amazing music, who really cares?

u have a quiff youve prob had a bloke or two yourself

I've beaten more girls this week than you have in the past 2 years, don't f*ck about.

If you're a real fan of his music this shouldn't bother you in any way.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Have another go

Nah u have gee

If u had said 'how can u listen to r.kelly he's a peedo but u don't wanna listen to a fag' then u would have had a point, but u some how claimed that bump and grind us a song about an underaged girl and that listening to that is worse than listening to a song about gay love

But anyway

1. It's not about him being gay it's the fact that his songs are about men....I don't wanna hear that.

2. Who the fuck is listening to r.kelly brej?

Have another go

Nah u have gee

If u had said 'how can u listen to r.kelly he's a peedo but u don't wanna listen to a fag' then u would have had a point, but u some how claimed that bump and grind us a song about an underaged girl and that listening to that is worse than listening to a song about gay love

But anyway

1. It's not about him being gay it's the fact that his songs are about men....I don't wanna hear that.

2. Who the f*ck is listening to r.kelly brej?

Bare guys were in that 'unpopular views' thread claiming R Kelly was the God of R&B.

Have another go

Nah u have gee

But anyway

Derbrains, the point is about singers vocalising what they're into, you don't want to listen to FO cuz it might be about brehs, but you're cool listening to RK even though he may be visualising the virgin Mary as John Doe poetically put it

I'm saying which one in your heart of hearts is worse? Then I'm told you can't make that comparison because sticking your meat into breahs is much more morally abhorrent/ harmful to children than *actually f*ck*ng children* which obviously makes no sense whatsoever

1. No one is demanding that anyone listens to anything, so the protests are pointless

2. I didn't bring him up

I've beaten more girls this week than you have in the past 2 years, don't f*ck about.

and youve prob beaten more guys then girls this week too

• Upvote 3

Have another go

Nah u have gee

But anyway

Derbrains, the point is about singers vocalising what they're into, you don't want to listen to FO cuz it might be about brehs, but you're cool listening to RK even though he may be visualising the virgin Mary as John Doe poetically put it

I'm saying which one in your heart of hearts is worse? Then I'm told you can't make that comparison because sticking your meat into breahs is much more morally abhorrent/ harmful to children than *actually f*ck*ng children* which obviously makes no sense whatsoever

1. No one is demanding that anyone listens to anything, so the protests are pointless

2. I didn't bring him up

esq will always support the fags because a large majority of his circle are fags this is a pointless debate

• Upvote 1

You're not funny mate.

You're not funny mate.

it dosent matter that its not funny- what matters is that its true- fuckboy