Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yung bawse

banks

50 posts in this topic

Money keeps going missing from my current account but then returns in like 3-4 days without any info on where it went or why it's back... phone operators are thick as shit and seem to be reading off a script.

Anyone had this?... what did you do to stop it?

what should i do?..i'm not losing money because it always comes back (normally when i get paid on the friday :blink:) but it is annoying and seems like iv lost money till it comes back.

How much?

If youve got online banking get an e savers account, transfer all the money into that, (withdraw the cash you'll need for the week or whatever) wait a couple days and if there is something dodgy going on the bank will call you and tell you someone keeps trying to charge your account even though theres nothing in there...

de danz are borrowing ur money for de scamz of de banks then they flip it and return it to say sorry

419 is when u never see your pees again

Banks are the biggest scammers

They will take your money and spend it, make more money and all you get in return is some petty interest

How much?

If youve got online banking get an e savers account, transfer all the money into that, (withdraw the cash you'll need for the week or whatever) wait a couple days and if there is something dodgy going on the bank will call you and tell you someone keeps trying to charge your account even though theres nothing in there...

it's rising..first it was 20..then 37... now 70..iv got a savers account but i needed to draw out 100 for my van so i transferred 100 and all i got was 30...then it in 3-4 days that 70 will just come bank into my back with no info on why it went or where it went to

Bank seems to take money out of my account at the end of a month too, ring them to find out whats cracking and they baffle you with jargon, them and phone companys are litterally criminals.

edit: to add avoid santander at all costs.

COUNT DA PROFITZ WE CAN BRING EM IN A NIKEE BARX

HUNDAD BARRGS IN THE SHOOOO BAX THATS KICKS

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

iits dollARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHbillz

mate

FLY NIGGA WIT SUM STUPID SWAG,

DEAD FACES KEEP MY MONEY IN A BODYBAG

throw da pennies in da bushes..... Won hunnid ...stunna

Don't worry if I write rhymes...I write checks...

checks bounce caz

straight cash for de danz