banks

Yung bawse

Money keeps going missing from my current account but then returns in like 3-4 days without any info on where it went or why it's back... phone operators are thick as shit and seem to be reading off a script.

Anyone had this?... what did you do to stop it?

what should i do?..i'm not losing money because it always comes back (normally when i get paid on the friday :blink:) but it is annoying and seems like iv lost money till it comes back.

How much?

If youve got online banking get an e savers account, transfer all the money into that, (withdraw the cash you'll need for the week or whatever) wait a couple days and if there is something dodgy going on the bank will call you and tell you someone keeps trying to charge your account even though theres nothing in there...

How much?

If youve got online banking get an e savers account, transfer all the money into that, (withdraw the cash you'll need for the week or whatever) wait a couple days and if there is something dodgy going on the bank will call you and tell you someone keeps trying to charge your account even though theres nothing in there...

it's rising..first it was 20..then 37... now 70..iv got a savers account but i needed to draw out 100 for my van so i transferred 100 and all i got was 30...then it in 3-4 days that 70 will just come bank into my back with no info on why it went or where it went to