"Wounded" Gaffadi Caught

Mr. Gayle

Did I mention the IRA?

Gadaffi personally ordered and oversaw the killings of innocent people

therefore to me he is a demon

Who the fuck has mentioned David Cameron?

Regardless of the very obvious fact there are going to be and have been worse people on this planet, Gadaffi did monsterous things, and he should not be remembered in some sort of false light by revisionist 'historians' simply because he spoke out against the west

Get a grip

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Did I mention the IRA?

Gadaffi personally ordered and oversaw the killings of innocent people

therefore to me he is a demon

Who the fuck has mentioned David Cameron?

Regardless of the very obvious fact there are going to be and have been worse people on this planet, Gadaffi did monsterous things, and he should not be remembered in some sort of false light by revisionist 'historians' simply because he spoke out against the west

Get a grip

you dont know if those people were innocent

"innocent" protesters in the mid east have sometimes turned out to be mossad agents, or CIA coerced

the fuck told u they were innocent? you interviewed their mums?

they may have well been..but shit happens

sometimes an iron grip is needed

same way people were thrown in prison for life in this country and the US in the 50's

accusing people of being communists...and alot of it was just witchunting

drastic actions taken because a threat to the country's leadership and a different way of thinking

he wasnt a saint....but he wasnt the demon he's painted out to be

all libya is going to be without him is some relative freedom

with the western comglomerates coming in to take over

• Downvote 3

You're a fucking idiot if you think the West isn't a better place to be

If you want to run the risk of getting hanged from a crane, your tongue cut out, your arms broken, beheaded, shot, gassed, tortured, your mum and sister being banned from driving, them getting raped and being in the wrong, buried up to their neck getting stoned, being confined to the desert while they menstruate

Maybe for once think yourself slightly lucky to be able to spout your bullshit freely without running the risk of being maimed and executed, preening child

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

If you want to run the risk of getting hanged from a crane, your tongue cut out, your arms broken, beheaded, shot, gassed, tortured, your mum and sister being banned from driving, them getting raped and being in the wrong, buried up to their neck getting stoned, being confined to the desert while they menstruate

Maybe for once think yourself slightly lucky to be able to spout your bullshit freely without running the risk of being maimed and executed, preening child

another pedantic prick

all those adjectives you mentioned you cant provide proof

if you were more concerned and questioning about whats going on in your own countrty and how it acheieves it

you wouldnt be playing on your xbox and talking shit hoping to become an NME mag editor

fucking c*nt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

chiilll winston

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

It's funny how the VAST majority of libyans , the people who have actually lived under gaddafis rule and have seen what he has done are happy with his death but the west are saying r.i.p .

• Upvote 1

It's funny how the VAST majority of libyans , the people who have actually lived under gaddafis rule and have seen what he has done are happy with his death but the west are saying r.i.p .

no ones saying rest in peace

of course its good that hes out of power for them

however i hate most arabs..and ghadaffi liked Africa

many people realised that

so i dont care he was still a bawse

if this was a proper insurgency, without daemon aid

we would be laughing at him.

the devil giving you Gold and taking your soul is not a win

Look. Let me put this bluntly.

People during from the early 70s to mid 80s, who dissented against Gaddafi's regime, were silenced, be it imprisoned, or executed - some of these executions were broadcast on TV - look it up, this isn't propaganda (this was infact a time when Libya was of some use to the US), it's historical fact - opposing political parties were not allowed to be formed, and any who tried met the same fate as the dissenters.

These events culminated in the 1976 Student protests, where students from Bengazi and Tripli University marched against the regine of Gadaffi and the conditions they were living under - many of these students and teachers were either improsoned, or publically executed. This again, is not propaganda, its documented historical fact, and it happened.

Gaddafi personally oversaw these executions, again, this is a fact.

Throughout the 80s he used his influence to have various dissenting voices within the Libyan population (and occasionally those who had defected) silenced.

Regardless of him speaking out against the obvious and blatant corruption of the West (in which at best, the leaders of the West are hypocrytes, as he is no better a man than them), this does not change the fact he has ordered and overseen horrific human rights violations that have been well documented before there was a need to demonise Libya.

Anyone who disagrees with innocent people (non combatants) being tortured, imprisoned, and killed is either extremely IGNORANT of modern history, or is idiotically trying to hide behind a blanket excuse in that everything you will have read (or seen) to do with leaders overseas is false. (Bare in mind human rights organisations documented these events)

The man is a tyrant, and sentenced innocent people to death

If you are saying WHAT A MAN

You are ignorant of his actions

Or stupid

Possibly both.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

lol how do you know this?

tell me

tell me.

Lets just say i have come in contact with enough libyans to no what's good .

• Downvote 2

thats why british soilders are among the worst paid and worst looked after in industry

an admin assistant like you will earn more than the guy fighting for your freedom

such an admirable way to show appreciation

spare the lecture for your mum

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

thats why british soilders are among the worst paid and worst looked after in industry

an admin assistant like you will earn more than the guy fighting for your freedom

Your straw-man arguments are hilarious.

Normal Person: Gadaffi was a c*nt

Venom: Yeh but what about the bankers in the UK stealing millions nobody calls them cunts this makes Gadaffi a great man

• Upvote 1

tell me

tell me.

Was just about to say exactly this.

All man has seen is bbc and aljazeera and is now claiming all of libya wanted gaddafi dead, the propaganda worked on u boy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your straw-man arguments are hilarious.

Normal Person: Gadaffi was a c*nt

Venom: Yeh but what about the bankers in the UK stealing millions nobody calls them cunts this makes Gadaffi a great man

Bruv, don't

This is the type of person who blows kisses to strangers on opposing sides of the escalators for God knows what reason

Am I gonna listen to someone like that about global politics?

eu-constitution-eu-treaty-referendum-mr-free-market-i-say-no-free-market-fairy-tales.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest petercrotch

tell me

tell me.

Was just about to say exactly this.

All man has seen is bbc and aljazeera and is now claiming all of libya wanted gaddafi dead, the propaganda worked on u boy.

I've known about gaddafi for years , I never cared so much because it never affected me , and although it still does not affect me he is more relevant now than he was when i found out about him .

He is " the talk of the town now" before he wasn't .

man said vast majority of libyans

have u been to libya?

have u conducted some sort of survey into whether or not they supported his regime?

he sees sky news showing 50 or so idiots shooting in the air and burning the flag and he comes to the conclusion that the vast majority or libyans wanted gaddafi out.

i am no wiser to the overall feeling of gaddafi in libya , i am just using my head as i cannot understand the grievances of a country when they were the most developed nation in their Continent and had the most income.

if you saw the london riots from some town in iran i'm pretty sure it looked like the country was in chaos and we were all going to die lol

• Upvote 5