Week 9 - Premier League 11/12 / CC R4

User

remember a few pages back i was talking about Jordan rhodes being a preimership player soon Man United have sent new scout Paul scholes to watch him big move for rhodes I personally think he can step up to that level

lmao at roy keane for ever selling him

Scholes went to watch our reserve player Norwood who was playing for Scunthorpe in that game. Papers making a story out of nothing as usual.

I tell you who I do like the look of, that Joe Mason that plays for Cardiff.

Cast your mind back to August 28th, as Edin Dzeko was scoring four goals against Spurs. Emmanuel Adebayor was sitting in the stands watching on having just joined Spurs on loan after he was deemed surplus to requirements by Manchester City.

Just like van Persie will score more goals this season than Adebayor, so will Edin Dzeko and its not JUST goals watch them play, you can see who is naturally the better footballers.

I ain't bitter about Adebayor, he's a good player, when he works hard he's a great player, and he makes a hell of a lot of chances for himself, but his finishing leaves a lot to be desired. I didnt think he was worth his pay rise after 30 goals in a season for Arsenal, as frankly I watched a player that wasn't quite in the tier that deserves that kinda pay for his ability.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Ade isn't all that..dzeko over ade anyday..

Can those who co-sign Dzeko>>>Manu please state what Dzeko has done to deserve that statement?

Watch Dzeko play ball you will realise what the hype is about