cant access site when usin mobile

Simply D

As the title says really,when I'm on the move,I can't seem to access the site on my fone,yet when I'm @ home n on WiFi everything is legit.

When on 3G it says

HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout

The server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did not receive a timely response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to complete the request.

Other sites work its jus this one...network is Vodafone n phone is Desire HD.

Also there is still the matter of group status,prev name was nemesis k.... I assume this will hopefully be rectified too...

kthanxbai

Im sure swiftie will look into it ASAP.

What GREY/PURPLE issues.

Also this looks like it could be a "Mobile" provider issue. But I'm looking into a few things anyways.

The way why I'm saying its a phone provider issue is cause all mobile providers use a PROXY for web access. If you can let me know what the outcome is when you use WIFI and this could save me time wasting on something thats not our fault.

May I also just ask that you try and access the forurm directly via http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php

As the title says really,when I'm on the move,I can't seem to access the site on my fone,yet when I'm @ home n on WiFi everything is legit.

So im guessin its a voda issue, as someone else said they have got the same problem.

errr grey/purple issue is me still waiting for my prev fbo status to be carried over to the new purple malarki!!