Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sinister

Derren Brown

8 posts in this topic

Derren Brown: The Experiments was announced on 4 October 2011 on his official blog. Described by Brown as a series of "ambitious sociological experiment, in which the unwitting subject is a single person, a crowd, or even an entire town". Brown mentions that 'Three of [the episodes] are relatively dark, looking into the darker side of human behaviour, and one of them is rather positive and jolly' on his blog.

The first episode, entitled, "The Assassin" aired on 21 October at 9pm and consists of Brown successfully hypnotising a unwitting member of the public to assassinate a 'celebrity' revealed to be Stephen Fry.

Anyone catch this.

Some fucked up shit, didn't even know the CIA was doing shit like this; brainwashing people into killing figures and not knowing they did it.

yeh i watched this, it was good and interesting, but part of me just can't believe in hypnosis, until it happens to me i'll never fully believe in it. still darren brown is a sick guy lol

Shit was truly mind boggling.

They also tried to show a link between RFK's killer who claimed he was in a trance like state and didn't know anything about it whilst shooting him.

Was steaming at that he killed possibly one the greatest presidents never to be.

That's what I was thinking.

Surely they made him out to be a martyr?

Derren Brown: The Experiments was announced on 4 October 2011 on his official blog. Described by Brown as a series of "ambitious sociological experiment, in which the unwitting subject is a single person, a crowd, or even an entire town". Brown mentions that 'Three of [the episodes] are relatively dark, looking into the darker side of human behaviour, and one of them is rather positive and jolly' on his blog.

The first episode, entitled, "The Assassin" aired on 21 October at 9pm and consists of Brown successfully hypnotising a unwitting member of the public to assassinate a 'celebrity' revealed to be Stephen Fry.

Anyone catch this.

Some fucked up shit, didn't even know the CIA was doing shit like this; brainwashing people into killing figures and not knowing they did it.

look up '' mk ultra '' and '' operation paperclip ''

Anyone catch this.

look up '' mk ultra '' and '' operation paperclip ''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paper_Clip

I dont watch daemons...gettiing people desensitised to what is to become in the JWO