Skola + Harry = Tropicana

Skola

I wanna send this out but I cant give it that professional polished finish.

Do you think it is good enough quality to hear on say 1xtra?

Obviously any comments are welcome.

If you could do a better job that would be great I can send you the project.

Cheers.
  • Upvote 4

sounds good, i think where you've layered the vocal takes in the chorus u could do with getting them more in time, zoom right in and edit each phrase, coz otherwise it's hard to understand what ur saying in parts, a nice track tho.

sounds good, i think where you've layered the vocal takes in the chorus u could do with getting them more in time, zoom right in and edit each phrase, coz otherwise it's hard to understand what ur saying in parts, a nice track tho.

interesting to get a fresh perspective - i never noticed the lack of clarity coz i know the words lol. never thought of manually editing them to put them in time - that should be easy - thanks

skola you're ard mate

:Y:

Listening on beats by dres and a laptop, the kick clashes with the bass a little here and there, or it might be that there is a synth bass and a sine wave bass that clash a little? I cant tell which it is.

tunes cool though, best of luck with any radio stations u send it out to!

i think ur right there is two bases. im in touch with a few engineers to see what they would charge etc.

/

yeh man, it shouldn't be hard to do, just zoom in quite far and you can see individual words you've said and slight timing discrepancies, itakes 30 seconds to tidy it up and then just paste it onto the other chorus'

• 1 month later...