John Terry & Anton Ferdinand Racism Row

Fighting Weight

haha

seems like a strange situation

hes adamant hes said nogthin

anton the coon has come out and backed him.. fuckin slave 'gro doesnt wna rock massas boat

yet brave qpr fans have shopped the england captain to the police so obviously theres somethin there

i hope it doesnt get swept under the carpet

u dont always have to see racial overtones in everything

maybe they decided they did not want to involve the police- like most young men

would rather sort it out amongst yourself then get feds in

• Downvote 1

haha

seems like a strange situation

hes adamant hes said nogthin

anton the coon has come out and backed him.. fuckin slave 'gro doesnt wna rock massas boat

yet brave qpr fans have shopped the england captain to the police so obviously theres somethin there

i hope it doesnt get swept under the carpet

whyyyy he do that for?

It's not the mail, it Steve whatever his name is,

Just because on of there reporters, who as it happens seems to be black says something dumb doesn't mean it's a paper of Ill- repute.

You think everyone at the paper agrees with that?

(they may well do, but to base that article as evidence to prove that is silly)

Just because on of there reporters, who as it happens seems to be black says something dumb doesn't mean it's a paper of Ill- repute.

kinda answered your own question bro

/

My media teacher from early told me the Daily Mail was a SCUM institute

kinda answered your own question bro

/

My media teacher from early told me the Daily Mail was a SCUM institute

as i said later in that post, if you want to argue the Mail is a scum paper that is fair enough,

however on the basis of just that article you wont go far in proving your viewpoint,

if your viewpoint had been formed before this article and due to much more than just this articlke, then fair enough, but your original post serem to say, "due to this article the Mail is obviously a scum rag"

probably just a missunderstanding,

only thing i find objectionable about the post is that it was wrtten by a black man, or mixed race at least, i would like to have a conversation off the record as to what he meant by that last paragragh and why he felt it neccesary to include it.

Reading Collymore's timeline really underlines how mind numbingly dumb some people are.

Fucking Ehll

People in this country don't even shock me anymore.

Aslong as they keep it behind the computer then nobody will have to go to jail.

imo these idiots are a lot worse and more dangerous than the more obvious Nick Griffen types,

as these pricks will go to work tommorrow and smile and joke with Leroy and Marcus and talk about this same issue in a whole different manor.

Reading Collymore's timeline really underlines how mind numbingly dumb some people are.

Fucking Ehll

People in this country don't even shock me anymore.

Aslong as they keep it behind the computer then nobody will have to go to jail.

imo these idiots are a lot worse and more dangerous than the more obvious Nick Griffen types,

as these pricks will go to work tommorrow and smile and joke with Leroy and Marcus and talk about this same issue in a whole different manor.

Yep always said this, i prefer the Nick Griffin tyoes better the enemy i know.

I cannot believe what I have just read. Yes, people being racially abused today should just shut up and put up with it because things were worse 20 years ago. And, really, racial insults are ok as long as you apologise not to the recipient but to the little old lady behind you .... Unbelievable. Just because there have been great improvements made in the last few years with regards to racism, and that things are worse in other countries, it does not mean that we give up now and accept it when it does happen.

at least someone speaking sense at it has 871 'likes'

Terry is an absolute scumbag, hate him with a fucking passion. his whole family are wrong'uns absolute sub humans.

kenny would kick the c*nt out of him and was glad to see him put terry in his place.

honestly hope i never see him irl as prison really dont appeal to me

Please stop lying to yourself, your not that guy. If you saw him on road you wouldnt do anything at all.

Was it the mail who commissioned that homophobic stuff about Stephen gateway when he died?

Can't believe the editor allowed this to run heads need to go wtf

Nah everyone write a letter of complaint to ofcom

Or whoever is the watchdog for papers can not believe I read that KMT

I cannot believe what I have just read. Yes, people being racially abused today should just shut up and put up with it because things were worse 20 years ago. And, really, racial insults are ok as long as you apologise not to the recipient but to the little old lady behind you .... Unbelievable. Just because there have been great improvements made in the last few years with regards to racism, and that things are worse in other countries, it does not mean that we give up now and accept it when it does happen.

at least someone speaking sense at it has 871 'likes'