QR Codes

Guest chap44uns

Guest phonecharger

any one knows about this?

them codes that you scan with ur phone that takes u to a link or link to add some one on bbm

didnt even know about it

sick ta rass clar

Yeh I was watchin some debate thing on bbc3 ...some breh had his cv on one page and a bb bar code on the next page, when the employer scanned, it showed a video of the candidate talkin about why he feels the job should go to him etc etc...he got it in the end, very creative

Yeh I was watchin some debate thing on bbc3 ...some breh had his cv on one page and a bb bar code on the next page, when the employer scanned, it showed a video of the candidate talkin about why he feels the job should go to him etc etc...he got it in the end, very creative..very creative indeed

Yeh I was watchin some debate thing on bbc3 ...some breh had his cv on one page and a bb bar code on the next page, when the employer scanned, it showed a video of the candidate talkin about why he feels the job should go to him etc etc...he got it in the end, very creative

thats on point, especially with creative jobs

Think theres money to be made with this stuff.

was thinkin this aswell

and then i saw this

http://memeburn.com/2011/10/five-reasons-qr-codes-are-mostly-a-crock/

Dunno if I agree with this article tbh. As smartphones become more integral to gen-pop the excuse of "xx% have a smartphone as a status symbol and dont download any apps" will look more stupid than it does already.