DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest phonecharger

?????

obv not you could look like someone she knows

/

the real dans dont give a fack about how many times she looks at u

if u wanna move it

move it

too many chicks in this world to be speculating on how many looks and winks etc she gives u before moving it

• Upvote 2

don't agree with the OP thinkin if they look twice it's a 100% strike rate

if they're what I like, I'm moving to them regardless of a first or second look

TBH Shinky, this should be a reflex. You should be so in form, that the thoughts about "how many times has she looked?" "is that a screwface or is the sun in her eye?" don't even cross Your mind. it's a distraction, and can lead to late delivery of the icebreaker. so instead of counting how many times she looks, prepare Your icebreaker and say it when she's close enough.

if I'm gonna move to them, the only things putting me off are:

deliberately changing direction to avoid walking past me

look of disgust

handbag clutch

most of the time, they're looking just because You're in the direction they're going, or because they can see You're looking at them

• Upvote 2

Guest phonecharger

true i got the moves like jagger i just give the second look and when i get home and check my phonebook the numbers in there. when u touch them levels come spar

ur your game brah

by the time i get home shes already on my bed naked

• Downvote 2

true i got the moves like jagger i just give the second look and when i get home and check my phonebook the numbers in there. when u touch them levels come spar

by the time i get home shes already on my bed naked

Happened once in Napa. (sort of)

Chick from Cambridge staying in our hotel. See her at the opposite end of the strip from Bazaar, Black&White etc (where all the Irish bars are) and she takes my hat and bops off. :|

Couldnt be arsed just thought Ill get it later. See her friend further down the strip a few mins later and ask her where "Eleanor" is. Tells me shes gone back to the hotel. :|

Go back to the hotel, get to their room and the door is ajar. Bop in the room and the chick is on her bed naked except for my hat. :bounce:

Good times.

Chicks are fucked in Napa.

• Upvote 1