Bad mans...

Ashman

About Somali breh with yemini moustache fuck right off

Made me laugh though

Im quarter Indian hence why I look a bit Somali

are u actully Not somali?

Im not Somali at all I from JA and Batbados I have a bit of coolie in me and people mistake it for me being Somali

One Somali chick try talk to me in their language one time down elephant and castle thinking I was Mali I told her I have no idea what she is saying

One of the porters at work tried the same thing thinking I an Mali had to explain to him my background as he thought I was lieing

If u see me in the flesh it's blatant I am not Somali

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Made me laugh though

ur fully fledged Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliya somalion. ur "indian" heritage fam were captured by somalion pirates but got on well with them

then the top don let them go with the agreement to raise you to have a better life

stop gassing and denying ur roots

somalis are cool

Made me laugh though

are u actully Not somali?

Im not Somali at all I from JA and Batbados I have a bit of coolie in me and people mistake it for me being Somali

One Somali chick try talk to me in their language one time down elephant and castle thinking I was Mali I told her I have no idea what she is saying

One of the porters at work tried the same thing thinking I an Mali had to explain to him my background as he thought I was lieing

If u see me in the flesh it's blatant I am not Somali

you look even more marli irl tbh

Made me laugh though

ur fully fledged Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliya somalion. ur "indian" heritage fam were captured by somalion pirates but got on well with them

then the top don let them go with the agreement to raise you to have a better life

stop gassing and denying ur roots

somalis are cool

Venom do you want to fuck a somali person? Or do you want to fuck me? Because it's like an obsession with u that I have to be Somalian so u can get into my pants and bum me other people do as a joke but it's like an obsession with you. Are you attracted to me? Because I don't float that way so get off my d*ck. Would not be surprised if you bashed one out to my pictures you foul deviant. Don't blow kisses this way as you ain't getting no love from this side fella

• Upvote 5