The Vybz Kartel Case

Elementalism

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

What's sad and makes me mad and pitty this guy is the fact he as been given a chance to get away from that life but instead as chosen to use his influence to create more turmoil in a life that couldve taken the luck hed been given to be happy and at peace and help others.

I have never understood folk who are given a chance to get out the gutter and be respected.a sane person would grab that and forever be thankful for been given a chance to never be in that sewer again

Instead you got fools that are such ungrateful,stupid morans they use there gotten power to exact more mayhem on themselves..

I don't care if I was called a sellout a traitor if I was given a chance to better my life in a positive way the trash and scum would be long gone never to return.

Ppl like rappers actors etc think they f*ck*ng god because they sell a few records hahaha maybe them d*cks with that nmentality deserve to saty in the gutter i

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

Vybz Kartel Acquitted For One Of The Two Murder Charges He Faces

UPDATE: Vybz Kartel's name is cleared in one of the murder charges the Dancehall star currently faces.

Dancehall artist Vybz Kartel has been granted $3 million bail in the Jamaican Supreme Court earlier today for his alleged murder of Barrington "Bossie" Burton earlier this year.

Though the singer was granted bail, it does not necessarily mean that Kartel will be released from prison, as he is currently facing another murder charge. He will appear with three others suspected in the murder in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate’s Court to make bail applications.

In July 2011, Kartel was originally charged in the murder of Burton. He was given two other murder charges in October, with accusations including with murder, illegal possession of a firearm and conspiracy to murder. He was denied bail for the charges.

(December 1, 2011)

UPDATE: According to The Jamaican-Gleaner, Vybz Kartel has been acquitted of the murder of Barrington "Bossy" Burton. Both of the Dancehall star's co-defendants were also cleared after two witness statements were not admissable by Supreme Court Judge Bryan Sykes. The 12-person jury acquitted Kartel and two others.

Kartel will remain incarcerated, and tried for the murder of Clive "Lizard" Williams.