Is Africa being colonised again?

Mr Q

because this is a white mans country and really and truly they dont want you here

What makes Jamaica or Nigeria more our own countries though? Essentially we are foreigners here and foreigners there.

my dad's brasilian and worked in Nigeria for over 10yrs, keep teling yourself you're a foreigner there,

thats why foreigners will come and reap the benefits.

You miss the point, you can work there and be accepted fine, I don't doubt that one bit.

Essentially as a person who was brought up in England with Nigerian parents, who has worked there and spent time tryin to immerse myself with people not just in the mainstream, they look at British Africans as being different to them.

Working their isn't a Problem, they more than accept the talents you can bring, having conversations and Being part of the actual fabric of society will show you different things in regards to their thoughts, trust me.

depends what really on how in touch with you are with youre country some nigerians have no knowledge of their country, culture or language they wouldnt gel in with people local in nigeria till they experience bein around them. Most people are brought up learning most of it and you can see it with normal interaction with them.

people that dont get on back home dont do so cos they go there with a superiority complex. like the white man educated you to go back home and educate them. do that and you wont succeed anywhere. they didnt beg you to go back home.... same thing happens in the carribean. stuck up people who get put down in UK go home acting like they're the queens rep.

• Upvote 2

because this is a white mans country and really and truly they dont want you here

What makes Jamaica or Nigeria more our own countries though? Essentially we are foreigners here and foreigners there.

Putting a cat in an over doesn't make it biscuit, cliche i know but best describes my feelings on this matter, i'm a Nigerian first and foremost, my name and heritage says so, Britian is only my temporary home.

people that dont get on back home dont do so cos they go there with a superiority complex. like the white man educated you to go back home and educate them. do that and you wont succeed anywhere. they didnt beg you to go back home.... same thing happens in the carribean. stuck up people who get put down in UK go home acting like they're the queens rep.

Good point. food for thought

africans wluld have beter lives if they were ruled by white or the chinks

if i was a poor african country id seriously consider being annexed by china

africans arnt able to run africca

said the non african

you telling me the chinese couldnt run a country like zimbabwe better than mugabe ( god bless his uncrackable blackness guy is nearing 90 ffs)

if the chinese ran nigeria there would be sky scrapers instead of shacks and an open rubbish dump in lagos

and dnt tell me there isnt one we saw the tv program

nigeria wil rue how it squandered its natural resrources one day

You ever been to China or India?

• Upvote 1

is just pissed that his country has been run by foreigners for the last 1000 years. your country is the worst country in the world.....even worse than somalia...Mugabe would run the country better if there wasnt so much politics form the west involved in making sure that he cant succeed.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

i hate it when they say 'africa'

thats like saying europe is being 'colonised' when in fact they are referring to UNITED KINGDOM

why cant these news reporters or whoever be more SPECIFIC about africa???

or when they say africa are they saying africa as a WHOLE or just a particular country?

• Upvote 1

loooool timebomb is salty

you know i'm not even really jewish right?

i'm making good money but not from exploiting resources

not salty just saying

the high wages u command as a foreigner, really that money should go into paying for training and wages of locals rather than a white man