Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toney Barton

These people

13 posts in this topic

The one I read recently that made me lol. The 2 lowest council tax rates in London are for wandsworth,and Westminster boroughs. So people in mayfair pay less than most.Does that make any sense to anyone in the world. Why are the people who clearly have the most money being charged the least.

Can merge this with 99% topic if you want mods.

fuck the goverment

The one I read recently that made me lol. The 2 lowest council tax rates in London are for wandsworth,and Westminster boroughs. So people in mayfair pay less than most.Does that make any sense to anyone in the world. Why are the people who clearly have the most money being charged the least.

Council got the p

I don't understand y in shit boroughs they spend nuff p on bollards n stuff .. Decorating a shit hole for wat reason?

Council got the p

I don't understand y in shit boroughs they spend nuff p on bollards n stuff .. Decorating a shit hole for wat reason?

Refuse to believe that. Tories introduced council tax and when they did they made sure it wouldn't affect their own.

Nigeria's Millionaire preachers on Channel 4 at 7.30

Lulz dis shud be gud

s

s

df

sdf

s

safe for the heads up

This is the line that got me

The 86-year-old Baroness, who is rarely seen in public and suffers ongoing health problems, benefited from the public duties cost allowance available to ex-PMs.

lol

LOOOOL WE ARE GETTIN TAKEN FOR d*ckHEADS