People Who Allow Their Girl & Friends To Exchange Numbers/Pins

Mame Biram Diouf

double fail IMO if this happens.

If you cant trust your girl AND your boys. Boy your whole social life is under pressure. Fair enough feeling funny with the acquaintances/outer circle raving dons. But with your proper boys and your wifey, there should never be a problem.

You aint putting in the work right at home or you'rea very bad judge of character

c/s

bare insecure guys about,

would rather them dodgy type people out themselves from the off anyway,

remember a situation when we was all out and two of my boys had their girls present, cut a long one short, one of the guys got arrested, me and his chick waited at the Police station for him till about 2am till he sent us a message saying dont bother waiting and to go home knowing she lives out of the ends, we went to my yard, she slept on the couch, no biggie, next day he came picked her up no questions asked, and no questions needed.

if you can't trust your man dem like this drop them out tbh,

imo

double fail IMO if this happens.

If you cant trust your girl AND your boys. Boy your whole social life is under pressure. Fair enough feeling funny with the acquaintances/outer circle raving dons. But with your proper boys and your wifey, there should never be a problem.

You aint putting in the work right at home or you'rea very bad judge of character

c/s

bare insecure guys about,

would rather them dodgy type people out themselves from the off anyway,

remember a situation when we was all out and two of my boys had their girls present, cut a long one short, one of the guys got arrested, me and his chick waited at the Police station for him till about 2am till he sent us a message saying dont bother waiting and to go home knowing she lives out of the ends, we went to my yard, she slept on the couch, no biggie, next day he came picked her up no questions asked, and no questions needed.

if you can't trust your man dem like this drop them out tbh,

imo

normal

I have my bofyfriends friends on fb and comment from time to time.

Most of the 'girlfriends' have my bf on facebook and we also have each other on their too.

I arranged a surprise night out for his birthday once so added them on bb.

He has no problem with it and he even has phone numbers of two of my close friends. Sometimes it can be a good thing, if I was ever in trouble they can call each other for help etc

I also once went shopping with the bf's best friend for an hour or two close to where he worked, on his instruction, until he finished to take me to see Sex and the City 2 :D

Gotta be really paranoid and/or with the wrong girl/friends to be worried about this IMO

i got a few people i can trust like that

but only a few

not gonna cut out all the people i dont trust like family

still enjoy their company

just know that certain friends have their limits

Massive c/s this notion. I've got some really good guys in my circle but they have personality flaws which won't allow me to trust them 100%

But I still won't throw them away because the overall good of the person outweighs the bad. Its upto me to not put or find myself in a situation which plays upto one of my boys personality flaws.

That's when you get caught slipping.

• Upvote 2

but only a few

Massive c/s this notion. I've got some really good guys in my circle but they have personality flaws which won't allow me to trust them 100%

But I still won't throw them away because the overall good of the person outweighs the bad. Its upto me to not put or find myself in a situation which plays upto one of my boys personality flaws.

Truth.

I got some bruddas I would trust with my life but would I trust them with my chick? Fuck no.

Same way I've got bruddas I could trust with my chick but if I had a problem I wouldn't expect them to back it.

You've got to know what peoples weaknesses are and act accordingly.

• Upvote 2

but only a few

but only a few

let me clarify,

when i say drop them out, i don't mean completly. otherwise you'd have like 10 people attending your wedding/child christening or whatever,

i basically mean know who your true people are, i got people i go pub, go raving with and stuff like that who wouldnt even recognise my mum,

then i got the real core who if they saw my mum on road with shopping bags and whatever, wouldn't hesitate in taking the weight off.

these are the type of people i'm on about.

if i consider you one of my people whether your in that "inner core" or the outer one, Your girl is totally off limits.

Guest Portuguese

Me personally I don't see the point of me having my Cousin's girlfriend pin or numbers but if She was his wife than maybe (I just don't rate the term Girlfriend or Fiancee)

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

I have never taken them terms seriously

The amount fuckery I have noticed and caused. I think it's a status thing where I have more respect for someone's wife than if it was someone's girlfriend.

Fiancé is meh to me it's years of stunting

Me and his closest friend have exchanged numbers, his other friends I hardly see and don't have any sort of relationship that holds need for that.

How can you not trust your girlfriend and your friends, if anythings gonna happen you can't prevent it an really you wouldn't wanna continue a relationship with any of those people.

So you can try and delay anything happening 'just incase' but your just holding a devil close an trying to tame her. You have to trust people until they give you a reason not to.