When You Last Get Tested?

Mame Biram Diouf

Got the all clear today feeling real good

:Y:

Still cant believe I still got couple around me who are DOGS and have never been tested, guys that have smashed out from high school through uni but they are too scared to go clinic because they would rather not know now because they thought for a couple years just using doms was go,, them guys who put move their hands towards your food and you do a Mr Myiagi chopping wood reflex

I couldn't do that though, allow going eventually and finding out you can't have kids but some Men will always be Kids

I remember first time I went just for the free doms got told Im doing a blood was thinking fuck, even though I knew I didnt have aids spent so long thinking fuck what if I had aids was soo shook for like 3 weeks

:lol: :lol:

Also going clinic and seeing girls you haven't seen for years, but say they are only there because them and there boyfriend get regular check ups aka still putting in work but playing the whole change card

:rolleyes:

Anyone drawn any from clinic before? Seen a few winners but the stigma of why your there has thrown me off so far, and any recommendations of clinics with the best sightings?

:lol: :lol:

Also going clinic and seeing girls you haven't seen for years, but say they are only there because them and there boyfriend get regular check ups aka still putting in work but playing the whole change card

pmslll

went clinic @ uni

me n my boy see 2 chicks in there from our halls and they tried avoiding eye contact the slags

Lol when I went clinic to get my check up I tried to go at some NEXT time of day when noone would be there

Place was packed with gays

:rofl:

Haven't been for awhile but since the last one, haven't banged too many tings and it's all been wrapped besides the new ting i'm seeing.

Still need to go though, overdue tbh

I hear that but I'm scared think I passed on something to this girl last year we were cool slept with each other when she stayed at the yard was cool with me for weeks afterwards then stopped taking my calls and replying to me on Facebook

This was around the same time had that passing bug when my tings was burning me after a slept with that sore ting what I mentioned in some other thread.

Because I eat allot of food but don't seem to put on weight back of my head I think I have HIV

• Downvote 1