Diamond Noir Model Party Hosted By UK Eyecandy Model Danielle Miller

Guest ModelParties

Guest ModelParties

Models, aspiring models and urban music lovers be seen at this exclusive invite only model party. Hosted by UK eyecandy Model Danielle Miller who'll be giving away signed posters.

Model scouts, media contacts and VIP guests from the world of urban entertainment will also be in attendance.

Half price mojitos before 12pm on request!

DATE: Saturday 26th November 11

ADDRESS: Tamarai, 167 Drury Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5PG

TIME: 10 - 3AM

Smart dress required. This event will be filmed and photographed.

Ladies in heels. Guys in smart shoes.

Music: RnB, hip hop, funky house, bashment, old skool + more!

Over 21's

ADMISSION: Guestlist only. Ladies FREE before 11pm, £10 before 12pm £15 after. Guys £10 before 11pm £15 after

Excellent VIP and birthday packages available to book

Send full names for the guestlist to 07800717197 [email protected] BB: 22F42711

DanielleHosts.jpg

• Downvote 28

lol at that airbrushing, terrible.

• Upvote 1

DO NOT GO TO THIS EVENT SHE DONE THE SAME THING IN 2008 HAD A CHRISTMAS PARTY ABOUT 6 PEOPLE TURNED UP SHE DIDN'T COME BUT COLLECTED THE TICKET MONEY

PLUS SHE IS UGLY AS FUCK RUMOR IS SHE TURNED UP TO AN 8T2 VIDEO SHOOT AND THE DIRECTOR MADE HER DO AN ACTING SCENE INSTEAD OF HER PLANNED STRIPPER SCENE BECAUSE SHE HAD NO BUM OR BREAST

THE VIDEO IS CALLED 8T2 I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND IM NOT GOING TO POST THE LINK AND MAKE MY MAN MORE FAMOUS

• Upvote 2

DO NOT GO TO THIS EVENT SHE DONE THE SAME THING IN 2008 HAD A CHRISTMAS PARTY ABOUT 6 PEOPLE TURNED UP SHE DIDN'T COME BUT COLLECTED THE TICKET MONEY

PLUS SHE IS UGLY AS FUCK RUMOR IS SHE TURNED UP TO AN 8T2 VIDEO SHOOT AND THE DIRECTOR MADE HER DO AN ACTING SCENE INSTEAD OF HER PLANNED STRIPPER SCENE BECAUSE SHE HAD NO BUM OR BREAST

THE VIDEO IS CALLED 8T2 I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND IM NOT GOING TO POST THE LINK AND MAKE MY MAN MORE FAMOUS

:lol: