Christian becomes Muslim

DJ Stashman

Thing is I actually have more respect for converts than guys who are just born into a religion cos they have just been brain washed and groomed from birth by their family to believe these things without making there own opinions on life and religion

The amount of times I try explaining this 2 my Muslim born mates just to watch them cat out and try justify there whole belief system and get no where

Try it yourself it's very entertaining

reverts, in particular white reverts, tend to be the best muslims from what ive witnessed, they seem to embrace it fully and make themselves a better person, and seem to be less hypocritical in general.

• Upvote 2

Catholicism is the real Christianity..... C of E which is practiced over in this country is any made up religion coz a man wanted to bang a next chick ......

going on that religions are real this countries religion is fake

What is fundamental to most major religions? An omniscient, universal battle between good and evil with a single deity. Your argument is flawed, you mention the political context of the C of E, but fail to contextualize what you purport to be the 'real' Christianity. How long after Christ was killed did the Catholic church start, and more important than that, who started it, and what was the political context at the time?

The Romans duppied Christians for 313 more years after Christ died, and the Catholic Church was founded in 325 under Constantine...How much editing/brainwashing/coercion can happen in 325 years?? Let's say none happened until 313 AD. Those 12 years is plenty of time to switch the message up..

What is 'fake' is the padding that the message is wrapped in. The religion is not 'fake'.

Apostolic Christianity WAS the real Christianity, because them people actually parred with Jesus and saw all that madness he did. I fully believe it. If I wanted to test humanity, and get a 'report' back on my creation, I'd send a messenger to different parts of the world with irrevocable proof of divinity, and I'd make sure to pick a time when no damn iPhone, camera, or mental institutions existed.

Everyone has sparks of divinity within them, everybody has potential for evil. Temptation, pride, jealousy, greed, sloth...That part, the 7 Deadly Sins, is fully accurate. Religious books are the FAQs for our lives, they all make sense to us on some level if we can admit it, and we don't let our ego - the Devil/Shaytaan/Descartes' Deceiver/Dawkins/Hitchens fans - tell us otherwise.

As long as a religion speaks of a battle between good and evil, a universal type of 'consciousness' (big word, bigger concept) which we are a part of, and a judgment of sorts then I believe it is largely correct.

Imagine if the White man had gone to Africa, learnt the language, studied the culture and compared the similarities, rather than the differences between religions and thought..."Hmm, maybe this spiritual thing isn't restricted to the erroneous geographic/visual/racial/linguistic framework my fallible society has constructed and imposed upon me and the world...maybe it's bigger..."

All I know is anyway you cut it, most religious people would think this guy is a wicked man.

203530_154860014556630_744609_n.jpg

• Upvote 3

The Romans duppied Christians for 313 more years after Christ died, and the Catholic Church was founded in 325 under Constantine...How much editing/brainwashing/coercion can happen in 325 years?? Let's say none happened until 313 AD. Those 12 years is plenty of time to switch the message up..

Is this the reason there's a lot of editions and translations of the Bible.

No, that's a result of thousands of years of politics.

I've never got Christianity to be honest one of the worst concepts ever constructed

Anyway religion = comfort for the stupid tbh

So hang on...

Does everything that you don't 'get' make it into your brain's 'stupid' category? I suppose you got a nice ego boost saying that, makes your intelligent by default ennit.

If you were gonna be honest you'd admit that you don't get it and keep it moving.

Prick.

Ego = comfort for the stupid tbh.

• Upvote 1

not the KJV

No, that's a result of thousands of years of politics.

I've never got Christianity to be honest one of the worst concepts ever constructed

Anyway religion = comfort for the stupid tbh

So hang on...

Does everything that you don't 'get' make it into your brain's 'stupid' category? I suppose you got a nice ego boost saying that, makes your intelligent by default ennit.

If you were gonna be honest you'd admit that you don't get it and keep it moving.

Prick.

Ego = comfort for the stupid tbh.

What makes you think he doesn't get it? Furthermore, what is there to get?

• Downvote 1

I've never got Christianity to be honest

That make me think it.

And also I am projecting my limited understanding of Religion onto him. Hardly anyone I know my age can recite Bible verses. Rarely do people employ Biblical analogies.

Who here has studied the Bible? I doubt anyone. How many dons you know go uni to study theology? Bet you know more scientists!

There is a lot to get! I know EXACTLY how Jesus must have felt about the corrupting influence of money in his society, and I didn't have to be a economic history student to find out that.

I bet you are too scared to have your views changed, Bespin.

• Upvote 4

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah he got the wrong end of the stick I meant as religions go Christianity is one of the worst constructed I really don't get how people can take it seriously

Allow trying to psychoanalyse my post

I don't get ego boosts from making anonymous posts on an Internet forum but keep clutching them straws smh

• Downvote 1

Nah he got the wrong end of the stick I meant as religions go Christianity is one of the worst constructed I really don't get how people can take it seriously

Allow trying to psychoanalyse my post

I don't get ego boosts from making anonymous posts on an Internet forum but keep clutching them straws smh

Stop making dumb generalizations.

How many denominations of Christianity are there?

What do you know about the history of the Coptic Church?

I'm gonna keep baiting up your lack of knowledge until you Google yourself some sense. Keep denying your ego, too - it ain't there fam.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

What's wrong with you your not baiting up anyone and ur clearly the one on an ego trip

I don't believe in religion I think they are all bullshit but Christianity is the most fucked up imo

Fuck a Coptic church!

• Downvote 2

how can you say christianity is silly and single it out when its essentially teaching the same message as the other mainstream religions

This.

To everyone who says 'religion has caused so many problems, caused so many deaths, etc, etc.', I have a classic rebuttal in my head ready.

A. While religion has been a motivating factor for the recruitment of a lot of the stupid pawns who actually fight wars, the actual spark has always been political. I doubt there was a ruler who truly fought a war for his religion, apart from perhaps the Prophet Muhammad, whose life I admit I do not understand well. Wars are always fought for realpolitik, the gold, the slaves, the geo-strategy. It takes a political system to cause a war.

B. Religion has stopped an unknown number of people from committing terrible acts throughout history.

C. Unless you can prove you are from a family of thoroughbred, committed atheists that have existed since eternity, at some point in history, religion proved to be a benefit to you. Perhaps your Great-Great-Great-Grandma only married your Great-Great-Great-Grandad because he was a good church man. There is a good chance that your very existence is causally linked somehow to a belief in God. You can never totally discount it, somebody in your family did something because of their beliefs that allowed them to survive and eventually make you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiDTu9vsYxI&feature=fvst

Would you rather these man were bassin ganz at each other than reading Scripture? If it weren't for the Bible these man might be trying to pressure you for your goods.

• Upvote 3

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Oh seen so cos of all that it doesnt matter if it's bullshit

Lol I'd rather they were bassin at least it would be there choice if that's what they really wanted to do rather than self brainwash

Look it don't matter what research or theories anyone shows me I decided from young that this religion and god stuff was as plausible as Santa and the tooth fairy, I was brought up without any religion and perhaps u can say that's y I fink like this and I would agree I feel lucky not to be conditioned to believe in something, the whole concept of what is good and what is bad is man made even the theory of having a conscience and of course without this society would be fucked but in reality u can be the nicest person in the world or the most fucked up scum bag 2 walk the earth when u die it won't make any difference that's it lights out no heaven no hell ur dead ur no longer conscious forever it's fucked up and a bit scary but there's no magical world where u get 2 see ur old dog and ur granny or live in a mansion with ur 40 virgins/slags or whatever ur idea of heaven is but on a brighter note there is no firey pits of he'll where u live out ur worst nightmares fir eternity so it's not all bad.

IMO

• Downvote 3

Oh seen so cos of all that it doesnt matter if it's bullshit

Lol I'd rather they were bassin at least it would be there choice if that's what they really wanted to do rather than self brainwash

Look it don't matter what research or theories anyone shows me I decided from young that this religion and god stuff was as plausible as Santa and the tooth fairy, I was brought up without any religion and perhaps u can say that's y I fink like this and I would agree I feel lucky not to be conditioned to believe in something, the whole concept of what is good and what is bad is man made even the theory of having a conscience and of course without this society would be fucked but in reality u can be the nicest person in the world or the most fucked up scum bag 2 walk the earth when u die it won't make any difference that's it lights out no heaven no hell ur dead ur no longer conscious forever it's fucked up and a bit scary but there's no magical world where u get 2 see ur old dog and ur granny or live in a mansion with ur 40 virgins/slags or whatever ur idea of heaven is but on a brighter note there is no firey pits of he'll where u live out ur worst nightmares fir eternity so it's not all bad.

IMO

So you're an atheist because you're a shook one.

This is so dumb. You should stick to making really short, concise postings - you actually appear intelligent. As soon as you type more than a sentence you fail. Or maybe just become a strictly neg/pos poster. :lol:

Who is doing the self-brainwashing? I didn't ask for you to agree that you feel lucky to be an atheist...lol, don't pat yourself on the back mate. <_<

You're basing your beliefs off a time when you were small, scared, and still soaking the sheets. You probably thought God wouldn't let bedwetters into heaven. Bless your ignorant cotton socks :lol:

Just because you're angry at the middleman (religion) doesn't mean the messages aren't real.

I've never got Christianity to be honest

That make me think it.

And also I am projecting my limited understanding of Religion onto him. Hardly anyone I know my age can recite Bible verses. Rarely do people employ Biblical analogies.

Who here has studied the Bible? I doubt anyone. How many dons you know go uni to study theology? Bet you know more scientists!

There is a lot to get! I know EXACTLY how Jesus must have felt about the corrupting influence of money in his society, and I didn't have to be a economic history student to find out that.

I bet you are too scared to have your views changed, Bespin.

Just because you can empathise with his ideas on corruption doesn't make him more or less the son of God, something that is only an idea itself

I'm not scared of anything, I think it's very obtuse of you to be under the impression that fear turns people away from religion rather than push them towards it, it's the opposite if anything

lol@ trying to rationalise with esquemo. dont waste your time.......the same way he tries to prove how irrational religion is...is the same sort of passion or belief he uses when talking about gay rights or some other stuff. hes just a daemon raised in daemon ways. its all just part of society and "the 21st century" to him. everything is by chance and has to have a rational, logical meaning (to him) not that there isnt one. dont waste good talk on him...

• Upvote 1